He knows that he did it!!

  • charms422
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2007
      I knew the Maddux family well! I also know what a manipulator Mr.
      Einhorn was and is! He knows that he did this to Holly! What a liar and
      a psycho. What kind of person would marry a man like this. She has to
      be a psycho and in denial herself. She is very lucky that Mr. Einhorn
      did not do anything to her. I hope that Mr. Einhorn rots in prision for
      the rest of his life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!