unfathomable levels of corruption

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2001
      I spoke to Ira Einhorn on the phone last night for the first time.
      Questions to submit to him for upcoming written and phone interviews
      welcomed submitted to this list.

      -------related info just released:

      Subject: this just sent to key major media and lists
      Date: Monday, September 24, 2001 6:40 PM

      Annika, [sent to Ira Einhorn's wife in France]

      One of the key issues Ira was active in since the early 1970's is now
      championed by
      Mike Ruppert. Ira brought status to date info on this CIA-Drugs issue to
      then Pennsylvania Attorney General. Likely because of corruption there
      lately written about in Philly papers a few months ago, this could be part
      of the reason why "someone" would want to frame him for murder to silence
      him on this and other issues he may have been "talking too much about"?

      David

      -----------latest release from America:

      Subject: 9-11: an Oaklander comments on "The Subversion of America...and the
      solution", an unfathomable level of corruption
      Date: Monday, September 24, 2001 6:26 PM

      M.C.R.: "The US government knew the [9-11] attacks were coming
      and deliberately chose not to stop them" [see below]

      Dear Mr. Lumumba,

      Here I copy to Mayor Jerry Brown your suggestions to him as an influential
      Oakland resident/citizen for his reflection, along with my above titled
      article which you responded to, for his consideration, preceded by
      important information from Michael Ruppert's website which will help him,
      other recipients of this post, and especially Oakland's Congresswoman
      Barbara Lee who has by her sole courageous "no war" vote become a
      "seed crystal" for the American Peace Movement's hope to avert the
      nuclear WWIII holocaust portended by American Intelligence consultant
      Col. Lunev's recent and today's reports from NewsMax.com
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/an-american-peace-movement/message/11
      -- to all better understand the nearly unfathomable levels of corruption
      responsible for our present situation preparing to go to war against
      terrorism.

      I note from http://www.house.gov/htbin/wrep_findrep where I found
      Congresswoman Lee's website, http://www.house.gov/lee
      that her "Vote Percent in Last Election: 85.1%, COMMITTEES
      House International Relations, Africa, Europe; House Financial Services
      Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit, Housing and Community
      Opportunity, and from http://www.house.gov/lee/Floor_Statement.htm
      her reason: 'I have agonized over this vote. But I came to grips with
      opposing this resolution during the very painful memorial service today.
      As a member of the clergy so eloquently said, "As we act, let us not
      become the evil that we deplore." ' I am copying this post to her via
      http://www.house.gov/writerep -- and also to some of the network of Dr.
      Sarfatti, including the head of CIA Directorate of Science and Technology
      and some of those referenced in the 1992 article archived at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dcwilliams/message/120
      as his "Aviary" of advisors who are also concerned about averting a global
      scale catastrophe, or eschaton, for their advise and assistance in ferreting
      out and eliminating below detailed deep levels of corruption.

      Jerry Brown has many years history as a prominent critic of government
      corruption and -- even though, as chairman of the Oakland City Council, his
      vote was therefore not cast as part of the unanimous Oakland City Council
      resolution which endorsed the 1999 civil lawsuit initiated by Michael
      Ruppert, Lara Johnstone, et al, filed by local attorney Katya Komisaruk
      against the US Central Intelligence Agency seeking damages for African
      American Oakland residents victimized by the CIA complicity in the cocaine
      epidemic attributed to Iran-Contra -- I sincerely believe after having met
      him in 1994 and after the 1999 issuance at my request of his very first
      proclamation as Oakland Mayor,
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/global-peace-walk/message/630 , in support of
      our Global Peace Walk project www.globalpeacenow.org , that he will soon
      take the time to carefully review and consider the information in this
      email.

      David Crockett Williams, September 24, 2001 (3M-92)
      an American Peace Movement member
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/an-american-peace-movement