Einhorn Loses Appeal

  • i need a dog
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
      I would like to know if others plan on writing the supreme court
      justices in this urgent matter. If so, where can I send my letter?
      I'm trying to find out, but haven't had any luck.

      How the articles I have read ALL exclude the supreme courts are
      ignoring the matter of DNA results (or lack thereof) I am not able to
      explain.

      http://www.nbc10.com/news/10326596/detail.html?rss=phi&psp=news
    • Anna
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
        You need a dog and Ira obviously needs an elephant to bring his memory back.
        Anna