Why I joined this group

  • Steve Waterstram
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      I know I might not be on the same or many intellectual levels as most
      of you people gnawing @ the fact some people think this man is guilty
      or innocent but the Maddux family had a female member "missing" since
      I was a year and a half old. I think the dead body of a female found
      boxed up in his closet no doubt is down right retorhicle evidence that
      he murdered Holly Maddux and deserves the retirement plan given to him
      by the justice system. Of course most of my info came from that mini-
      series that I saw on the Lifetime Real Women channel. It starred my
      current favorite actress Naomi Watts who became famous due to that
      movie "The Ring".
      I'm sure glad they found someone attractive enough for Watts to co-
      star with in the interpretation of the story because I wouldn't want
      my girl to be kissing up on "anything" as ugly as the real Ira.
      As for the real Holly and her sister Buffy describing her looking
      similar to Michelle Pfeiffer now that's pretty desgusting on her
      behalf! Most normal people don't sleep with people unless they find
      them attractive, let alone make a relationship out of it.

      I also know for a fact niether was the real Holly was as attractive as
      Naomi Watts. They did the samething with the series of "Little House
      On The Pairie" by making the actors more attractive than the real
      people.
      If the real Ira looked anything like Kevin Anderson, he pobably would
      have had alot more women to play with than he really had. The story
      talks about him having the need to have sex with different women other
      than the staple girlfriend than he already had.
      This kind of lifestyle became to known as polyamory.

      The story didn't really get any "skeletons" out of Holly's closet in
      regurds whether or not she polymated like it says how Ira did.
      They may have been focusing on keeping her as clean as possible and
      demonizing Ira as much as possible or was it a fact the only one in
      their relationship that took a monogamous approach was in fact Holly?