Approved by moderator?

  • thisbitchcansing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7 4:15 PM
      What kind of crap is that? If I say something you don't want to hear
      you won't post it? Can I be on this "group" and express my opinions
      whether I think he's innocent or not? Or do I HAVE to believe he's
      innocent in order to post? That doesn't seem right! Please let me
      know! By the way, anyone notice the UNCANNY resemblance between Holly
      and the new wifey poo?