ferreting out the truth

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2001
      For the interested reader taking time to follow the compiled exchanges below,
      this is a classic example of exchanges of rudenesses leading to deeper understanding,
      from someone convinced of Ira Einhorn's guilt changing attitude to apologetic
      and glad to have connected with Jack Sarfatti to get at the deeper story. Archived
      posts at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ira-einhorn have some discussion of physical
      evidence anomalies in this case as well as other evidence Ira was framed.

      From: "Mark Kramer" <krash@...>
      From: "Mark Kramer"
      To: "Dr. Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti@...>
      Cc: "David Crockett Williams" <gear2000@...>; Subject: Re: [ira-einhorn]
      Greetings from America, Annika
      Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 12:20 PM

      Long live Gnossos!

      "Dr. Jack Sarfatti" wrote:

      > Yes, quite well. I was part of the crowd in "Been Down So Long It Looks Like
      Up to

      From: "Dr. Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti@...>
      [Ira Einhorn friend and collaborator, www.stardrive.org]
      To: <CloudRider@...>
      Subject: Re: Farley to Rosin, Greer & Bassett about "EcoToday" re Condit, Levy,CIA?

      Date: Sunday, August 12, 2001 11:47 AM

      Thanks - very interesting.

      From: "Dr. Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti@...>
      To: "Mark Kramer" <krash@...>
      Cc: "David Crockett Williams" <gear2000@...>; <killcity69@...>;
      <ira-einhorn@yahoogroups.com>; <Steven@...>; <Langwidge@...>

      Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 12:53 PM

      Mark Kramer wrote:

      > Yes, you are the best mind of your generation

      How insightful of you! :-)

      > --and yet curiously
      > you're dickering back and forth with a luftmensch

      You read Thomas Mann's "Felix Krull"?

      I am practising for when I have my own TV NEWS Talk Show from HOLLYWOOD - a

      combo of Larry Rose, Saturday Night Live, Jerry Springer, X-Files, NOVA,
      Mel Brooks & Woody Allen, Monty Python, Star Trek, Real TV, Howard Stern &
      Play Boy Channel. :-)

      BTW I knew Mike Savage when he was Mike Weiner, North Beach Bohemian.
      Anything he can do I can do better, I can do anything better than he!

      Also I got "The Schwartz!".

      > like me. Meanwhile,
      > Ira Einhorn inches his way closer to a shiv in his pupik....

      Yeah, you got that right Bhubbka! :-)

      From: "Dr. Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti@...>
      To: "Mark Kramer" <krash@...>
      Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 8:14 PM

      Mark Kramer wrote:

      > Okay, then--sod the Wu-Li Masters. The vital thing is that I had an opportunity
      > apologize. But I do think you're a little generous with the 50% odds you
      accord an Einhorn
      > frame-up by the government. If he was such a dangerous thorn in the black-op

      > establishment's side, why didn't they just terminate him a la Danny Casalaro...?
      I know
      > what you're thinking: that it wasn't enough to kill Einhorn, because then
      he would have
      > been martyred; what was needed instead was to pillory him as a means of discrediting
      his
      > ideas... This would be a conspiracy of Pynchonian dimensions if it were so.

      Indeed.

      > I would
      > gleefully embrace a shred of evidence that refuted the prosecution's case
      [and I don't mean
      > the Holly Maddux-in-a-bank sightings three months after her disappearance,
      or Einhorn's
      > hair-splitting as regards the various human-protein tests conducted in his
      apartment]....
      > All I ask for is a single plausible, or even implausible, hypothesis as to
      how that trunk
      > and its incriminating contents arrived in Einhorn's closet...
      > Saludos,
      > mk

      The closet was outside his actual apartment. Ira was away most of the 18 months.
      Easy to put
      the stuff into the trunk. What may have happened is that Holly died, perhaps
      OD, perhaps
      insulin shock, I think she was diabetic? Frank Rizzo's people, who hated Ira,
      could have done
      the rest when her body turned up at the Philly Morgue. I am not saying that's
      how it happened
      for sure. That's one plausible scenario. See the film "The Thin Blue Line."
      Ira was on Rizzo's
      shit list for sure. On the other hand, Ira maybe is a socio pathic psycho and
      did kill Holly,
      but all the evidence seems to be circumstantial. Ira was deep in covert doo
      doo in the 70's WE
      ALL WERE! http://qedcorp.com/pcr/pcr/sioo.html perhaps mostly as a useful idiot
      than as a
      Puppet Master. I mean, The Shah, I mean Belgrade, I mean Soviet Union ... Remember,
      now Senator
      on Intell Committee, Arlen Specter was his lawyer! BTW, now we hear that Chandra
      Levy was deep
      into the McVeigh Oklahoma City Bombing case at Federal Bureau of Prisons! Things
      are seldom
      what they seem in "The Looking Glass War." http://qedcorp.com/book/psi/hitweapon.html

      > "Dr. Jack Sarfatti" wrote:
      >
      > > Mark Kramer wrote:
      > >
      > > > Dr. S.--I guess this has been an egregious instance of God playing tiddly-winks
      with
      > > > the universe, the fact that my obsessive immersion in the Ira Einhorn
      case would lead
      > > > me to you and your work.... I guess the roots of my fascination with
      Einhorn reside
      > > > in my recognition of and possible identification with his fatal flaw--the
      borderline
      > > > personality disorder or biolarity that would immolate him on the altar
      of a single
      > > > stupid act.... And that the entire focus of his considerable intellect
      would
      > > > henceforth be flight from incarceration. It is hard to imagine that the

      > > > dissimulating Champagne-Mouton gasbag we've seen on TV and read about
      in Esquire was
      > > > the same Ira Einhorn known to you and other brainiacs of our age.
      > >
      > > No, he's about the same.
      > >
      > > > I think there's
      > > > little question that he was diminished in his capacities-- first by having
      committed
      > > > the act of murder,
      > >
      > > Wait not so fast. Maybe, maybe not. I put it at 50-50.
      > >
      > > > and second by the exigencies of the fugitive life. Still, in no
      > > > way do I condone the yellow-press treatment that's been visited upon him,
      nor would I
      > > > wish him any physical harm beyond his present state of confinement [and
      I would
      > > > imagine that the Pennsylvania authorities are doing their utmost to make
      his
      > > > confinement as miserable as possible]..... I happen to disagree with
      you in terms of
      > > > his being framed
      > >
      > > That's one scenario I now give a 50% probability to.
      > >
      > > > --while, on the other hand, I do subscribe to some of your fellow
      > > > "conspiracy" theorists' view that McVeigh and others [Oswald, Sirhan,
      Arthur Bremer,
      > > > Mark David Chapman] were Manchurian Candidate-type drones controlled,
      either
      > > > psychiatrically or cybernetically, by black-budget government operations....

      > > > Meanwhile, I apologize for being such a wiseass--and will use my new-found

      > > > acquaintance with the Sarfatti universe to, at the very least, read "The
      Dancing
      > > > Wu-Li Masters".
      > >
      > > NO! That A-Hole Zukav is FULL OF MACROSHIFT! I wrote a lot of the physics
      in the first
      > > drafts and helped him edit it. He cheated me out of the 10% of his net he
      promised me.
      > > Also I took him to Esalen in the first place, was his room mate. I made
      it possible for
      > > him to get where he is today and the traitor stabbed me in the back when
      I needed him
      > > most. Lots of witnesses to this including his lover at the time who he wanted
      to marry,
      > > but she left him because she was disgusted with the way he betrayed me.
      I am in touch