Re: I still think Ira was framed RE: [Ira-Einhorn] FW: Love notes to Jack and Howard re: Ira Einhorn

  • pantheon
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006
      This is a naive  reasoning. As warning, it would be better to put a bullet to Ira's head and chop him to pieces, than not bash his girlfriend, then make gymnastics with the trunk back and for, and risk him talking about his work in a meantime, or accuse some people.  Besides, Holly was NOT his wife, or a child, so why would he be punished by a death of some broad?? According to what   I read, he even did not give a damn too much about Holly, and she has already left him!
      Anna

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006

        If “they” had killed Ira back then with all the supporters

        he had for his many causes and issues etc, it would have

        been apparent to anyone that this was to suppress the

        information he was puttin g out and “they” would have

        created a martyr in Ira that would be very bad to keep

        that information quiet after that.  They needed a way

        to discredit him and make him into a person nobody

        would believe tells the truth about anythin g so thereby

        his activism on various issues would be discredited.

        Ira told Stafford Beer not too lon g before this trouble

        started that he was afraid somethin g bad was g oin g

        to happen done by folks tryin g to shut him up and killin g

        him would not do the job.  That prediction came

        true with Holly Maddux’s murder and his arrai g nment

        under threat of the death penalty when the prosecution

        withheld exculpatory evidence and his own attorney

        advised him to flee the country because he would not

        get a fair trial, the attorney who occasionally sent him

        money while he was under g round for years and the same

        attorney who represented Ira in the absentia trial and

        the same attorney who resi g ned from the case after

        extradition and then as a witness at the kan g aroo court

        trial after the newspaper’s tomato throwin g contest,

        his then ex-attorney was called as a witness and lied

        to protect himself and did not tell these reasons why

        Ira fled the country ori g inally, makin g it then appear

        he fled because he was g uilty.  He could be g uilty

        as far as I know but it is very clear to me that he

        could well have been framed and Holly killed to

        discredit him and what he was workin g to reveal

        to the public which include various issues that recent

        posts to Jack Sarfatti’s wider lists have turned up many

        new in-depth studies of additional powerful reasons --

        not only to shut Ira up, but to send a warnin g to others

        involved, includin g folks like Sarfatti, et al, ie, the mind

        control pa g es with all the Aviary and Jack and Ira

        listed showin g lar g e network of victims tryin g to

        sort out whodunit, the article about the history

        of covert use of dru g s per Puharich seekin g one

        that would develop psychic abilities where they

        found everyone could do remote viewin g and the

        government is afraid that if folks knew it then they

        mi g ht tap into secrets so they want to confuse folks

        out of believin g in their own “psychic” abilities, the

        article by Gary Vesperman on the so-called “free

        ener g y” technolo g ies suppressions mentionin g Ira’s case

        as well as others where his 4th edition is up to 50pp

        and a body count of 23 at last report over suppression

        of these new ener g y technolo g ies per Tesla et al

        that Ira was promotin g , and also the articles about

        the pain ray and death ray psychotronic weapons

        pioneered in home made little black box by

        Puharich and Einhorn in the 1970’s, let alone the

        “hi g h stran g eness” and scary stuff around what

        Jack called the “skinwalker” incidents.  These

        have all been documented in posts to this list

        now in public archives at

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006
          Your argument is convincing, however Pucharich was more important figure, yet nothing had happened to him. ..What secrets exactly Ira knew, that everyone else didn't ?
          Remote viewing on LSD? Big deal!   In 70' this was a common knowledge on Ashbury and Haight.  OTO initiates were doing it weekly  as a magical routine.
          Not that they  all were successful. But this is a matter of a special talent.
          And when you have it, you do not need LSD to help you.
          Anna

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006
            1. Ira pissed off the Mafia Mayor of Philly BIG TIME and his corrupt cops.

            2. Ira was friendly with Shah of Iran's family - this was when Shah was deposed mind you.

            3. Ira was in a deep cover op in Serbian Beograd re: Tesla weapons with Tom Bearden.

            Let's start there.

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006
              Ok, normally such person  is killed and  this is it.. This murder  of Holly is too elaborate and with uncertain results. If a  purpose was to shut Ira down, then killing him directly would make more sense.
              To compromise him?  Sounds unbelievable. Let's find a better reason, one that jury would  want to believe.

              Anna