FW: Love notes to Jack and Howard re: Ira Einhorn

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 29, 2006

      > --- redemp@... wrote:
      >
      >> Dear Jack,
      >> You wrote: "Ira's whole case for the motive
      >> to frame him has to do with the reality of the
      >> phenomena of 'psychic experimentation by the
      >> military and/or into alternative energy.etc.'"
      >> I remain skeptical about most of these
      >> phenomena, but you, obviously, are a staunch
      >> advocate, or so I surmise.

      No, I am also skeptical, but I am not a closed-minded debunker
      either. My position is subtle and complex. It's a very broad field
      and one has to be very detailed as to what we are talking about. The
      phenomenon is one of "High Strangeness".

      >> So, do you think Ira was framed?

      I don't know. I waver to and fro. Dark danger hangs upon the deed.
      It's possible he was framed. He was deep into Black/Ops playing with
      people who could do the dirty deed for sure. He was definitely known
      to the KGB and was deeply involved in Serbia with the Tesla stuff.
      Lt. Colonel Tom Bearden is a shady character even today - an
      intelligence agent - and Tom was running Ira for sure.
      http://qedcorp.com/APS/ice9.wav

      >> If what Ira
      >> knew was in fact real and potentially very
      >> damaging to "the establishment, doesn't "Ira's
      >> case for the motive" have considerable weight?

      Not if you debunk it! I mean that does not help Ira.
      Who is the "establishment"? I would guess KGB.
      There is definitely "probable doubt." Ira has a better case than O.J.
      Simpson but no money to get a good lawyer since Barbara Bronfman was
      I think murdered in same way John Mack was - "random" auto accidents!

      >> And, if you and other prominent people
      >> thought there was a good chance Ira was framed,
      >> why didn't you step forward? Instead, most people
      >> scurried like cockroaches when the light's turned
      >> on in the middle of the night.

      Because Ira ran as a fugitive. Big mistake. Had he stayed he would
      have walked.

      Arlen Specter was his lawyer then and he had the Bronfman Seagrams
      millions at his disposal!

      >> I can understand the reluctance to stand up
      >> and be counted. A few years ago, Ira had me post
      >> his journals on eBay in hopes of raising money
      >> for his defense. Within two days, I was visited
      >> by detectives from my local county's sheriff's
      >> department after they had received a call from
      >> the Philadelphia District Attorney's office,
      >> demanding the journals. I didn't actually have
      >> them; they were in France, and I was going to act
      >> as the intermediary, but that gives you a clue
      >> how much they still are looking for evidence. The
      >> visit left me somewhat shaken although I had
      >> nothing to hide. (eBay kicked the posting off as
      >> "material related to a notorious crime," by the
      >> way.)
      >> You will probably protest, "We stood by him
      >> until he fled the country." Please read my note to
      >> Howard in response.
      >>
      >> Dear Howard,
      >> You wrote: "Ira was most undone by his own
      >> words in his own diary and his past history of
      >> violence against women, as well of course for
      >> having a locked storage closet with a mummified
      >> body."
      >> Words in a diary and alleged prior behavior
      >> do not constitute grounds for conviction beyond a
      >> reasonable doubt. Those things aren't even
      >> circumstantial. A scrupulous judge and a rigorous
      >> defense would not even allow such to be
      >> introduced because they are not evidence. As to the
      >> body.
      >> As you know, Jack Sarfatti and I have "had
      >> words" during the past 24 hours. He has called me
      >> a stupid idiot and a slimy jerk so most people
      >> would suspect me of harboring some anger toward
      >> Jack. (Actually, not true. I think he's a hoot, and
      >> I love to pull his chain!)

      As long as you go down the toilet with the rest of the Schwartz.

      Your last words "Goodbye, cruel world, goodbye Ira gurgle gurgle ..."

      >> Let's suppose that Jack doesn't keep his
      >> usual schedule and appointments next week and
      >> people begin to worry. I am interrogated, and I
      >> say that I haven't heard from him since our e.mail
      >> exchange.
      >> Time goes by. I spend next January in Mexico,
      >> my house unattended. When I return in February,
      >> the police show up with a search warrant. In a
      >> storage area, I have a trunk, and when the trunk
      >> is opened, Jack's body is found, his skull
      >> crushed. I am charged with his murder, of having
      >> bludgeoned him in my home on July 29, today.
      >> Interestingly, there is no blood on the trunk or
      >> his clothes, and not a speck of blood can be found
      >> in my home.
      >> At the trial, I can prove that I was not in
      >> my home on July 29. I have a sound alibi for the
      >> entire day and evening with good, impartial
      >> witnesses. I could not have done it on July 29,
      >> as charged. The judge instructs the jury to
      >> disregard the date of the charge, it could just
      >> as well have been July 28 or July 30, whenever.
      >> Unfortunately, my defense has been predicated
      >> around accounting for my whereabouts on the
      >> 29th. I cannot account for the entire week or so
      >> surrounding that date.
      >> Also at the trial, several people come
      >> forward to say they saw Jack during the first
      >> week of August, in San Franciso. The judge and DA
      >> have those statements stricken from the record.
      >> My defense asks that the clothes in which
      >> Jack's body was found be re-examined for forensic
      >> evidence; the DA says the clothes have been lost.
      >> Finally, in front of the jury, the judge
      >> attacks my character and my credibility, calling
      >> me a phony and sycophant, involved in mere
      >> quackery, stuff he's never heard of, probably isn't
      >> real.
      >> All of this happened in Ira's trial, and
      >> more. Judge Mazzola instructed the jury to
      >> disregard the date of the charge, statements were
      >> stricken from the record, Holly's clothes
      >> "disappeared," no blood could be found anywhere
      >> (she would have bled profusely), and Mazzola
      >> besmirched Ira in front of the jury.
      >> Now, at some point during my hypothetical
      >> trial next spring, as all this is coming down, I
      >> would probably reach the conclusion that I have
      >> been framed and that no way am I getting a fair
      >> trial, that my goose is cooked, I will be
      >> executed or spend the rest of my life in prison.
      >> Do you think at that point I would flee the
      >> country? Damn right I would, and failure to do so
      >> would make me the idiot Sarfatti says I am. I
      >> suggest you would, too, or you would be an idiot.
      >> And Ira was/is no idiot.
      >>
      >> Jim Sorrells, in Guerneville, glad that
      >> Sarfatti is still alive (I assume) in S.F.

      Bizarre! From the above I think Sorrells is now the Prime Suspect if
      he was in Philly in 1977 close to Ira?

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 29, 2006
        David, you are due for an oil change. Your compass is swinging wildly
        between East and West, only occasionally pointing North. Your
        medication dosage needs adjustment. If you think Ira would have been
        acquitted had he not fled, I would like to interest you in the
        purchase of a few bridges out here on the west coast. I have no idea
        who "the Schwartz" might be, but "High Strangeness," indeed.
        I'm outa here in the hope that whatever is going around here isn't
        too contagious. I haven't heard such insanity since I sat in a pew in
        a Souther Baptist church.
        Jim Sorrells

      • redemp@sonic.net
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006
          Please ask your forensics friend if a corpse would be smelling 18 months after the person was killed.
          Also ask your forensics friend how you could tell if someone had been placed in a trunk alive.
          Finally, ask your forensics friend how someone could still be alive if her skull had been crushed severely, with multiple blows. How long do you think you would live if your skull were bashed in?
          Think, Anna, think!

          At 02:20 AM 7/30/2006, pantheon wrote:

          Holly was hit against the wall  or with some instrument so hard that her skull just cracked.  According to the findings, she was  stuffed into the trunk still alive.  Why would KGB put her  alive in the Ira's trunk risking that she would be  discovered and` saved  and   later  testify in his defense?
          Anyway, I do not think that KGB would use such crude method of killing.  There is too much `anger and violence  here, very unlike KGB.

          Another thing is,  how could Ira  be in the appt. with a decaying corpse, and not want to investigate the source of a stench,  but stay  there longer than 15  minutes, beats me.  A normal person would investigate the stench and call police right away. The detective  noticed the stench right away.  Why didn't Ira?

          Can anyone clear these issues for me?

          Anna

> [...]

          > >> disregard the date of the charge, statements were
          > >> stricken from the record, Holly's clothes
          > >> "disappeared," no blood could be found anywhere
          > >> (she would have bled profusely), and Mazzola
          > >> besmirched Ira in front of the jury.
          > >> Now, at some point during my hypothetical
          > >> trial next spring, as all this is coming down, I
          > >> would probably reach the conclusion that I have
          > >> been framed and that no way am I getting a fair
          > >> trial, that my goose is cooked, I will be
          > >> executed or spend the rest of my life in prison.
          > >> Do you think at that point I would flee the
          > >> country? Damn right I would, and failure to do so
          > >> would make me the idiot Sarfatti says I am. I
          > >> suggest you would, too, or you would be an idiot.
          > >> And Ira was/is no idiot.
          > >>
          > >> Jim Sorrells, in Guerneville, glad that
          > >> Sarfatti is still alive (I assume) in S.F.
          >
          >Bizarre! From the above I think Sorrells is now the Prime Suspect if

          Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006
            I did not write any of that, just forwarded the post
            from Sarfatti's list. I still think Ira was framed for murder
            as I have since I met him on the internet several years ago
            and have been following his case. The reason they did
            not just kill Ira instead was to send a mafia type warning
            to others that not only their own lives were at stake but
            their reputations and the lives of those close to them
            were at stake as well. It certainly has chilled me.
            And I do not take any kind of medications whatsoever, ever.

            Killer Hippie Guru) Case Information Archives List

          • Jack Sarfatti
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006
              Sorrells is not very smart. With friends like him Ira doesn't need
              enemies.
              I don't know if Ira did it or not. But you are correct that the
              motive not to kill him would be to discredit the fields of paranormal
              and UFO research as these ignorant bastards like Fertman and Sorrells
              do. BTW Who coined "Love Notes" was that Sorrells from Queersville,
              Sonoma?

            • redemp@sonic.net
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006
                Now we can add "homophobic" to Sarfatti's lovely list of attributes,
                such as arrogance, contemptuousness, insulting and terribly defensive
                about his intelligence. Notice how often he attacks others, calling
                them fools, stupid, etc. It comes as no surprise that his latest
                personal attack on me, "Queersville," relates to sexual
                orientation/masculinity. Notice how often he posts photos, oh so
                close to Uri Geller, Copolla, etc. In addition to the pathetic
                attempt to boost his prestige by associations with people better
                known, it begins to look as though Jack really prefers the company of
                men, perhaps? Of course, I'm sure he has always been regarded as so
                desirable that he could have his choice of any number of men or women...
                And, of course, Jack identifies me as living in "Queersville." Where
                does he live?
                Jim Sorrells, in Queersville (Jack couldn't remember and be bothered
                to track that I'm in Guerneville, possible a sign of Alzheimer's),
                Sonoma. And that's in California, Jack, same (geographic) state as
                you. Thank God, few other similarities apply.
                As enjoyable as this has been, I must regrettably conclude that it is
                a waste of my time, so I won't be posting further. I wish all of you
                well, especially Anna, David, Howard, and even Jack. May all the
                aliens you encounter be fun ones!
                Jim Sorrells (correct spelling, not the way Jack had it)

              • Jack Sarfatti
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006
                  Just Google!

                  So it was obviously Sorrells who first implied there was some kind of
                  "Gay" thing happening with me and Howard Fertman. Sorrells was
                  projecting. He used "Love notes to Sarfatti and Fertman."

                  Was Sorrells in love with Ira Einhorn back then? Was Sorrells jealous
                  of Holly?

                  On Jul 30, 2006, at 8:18 AM, redemp@... wrote:

                  > Now we can add "homophobic" to Sarfatti's lovely list of attributes,

                  You are the one who did that using "Love notes". Also you live in the
                  Queer Capitol of Sonoma - right? I am not homophobic I am just noting
                  your alleged curious use of the world "Love" and where you live.

                  [DOC] Homes for PFLAG

                  File Format: Microsoft Word - View as HTML
                  Jim Sorrells' Directory of Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Community
                  Publications ... publications is available for $17.95 at PO Box 1946,
                  Guerneville CA 95446. ...
                  www.archivists.org/saagroups/ lagar/newsletters/v5i1wn11.doc -
                  Similar pages
                  annotated bib

                  Sorrells, James. The Directory of Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual Community
                  Publications in the United States and Canada. Guerneville, CA: James
                  Sorrells, ...
                  faculty.washington.edu/alvin/gayref.htm - 245k - Cached - Similar pages
                  DIRECTORIES (PRINT)/GUIDES

                  Sorrells, James. The Directory of Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual Community
                  Publications in the. United States & Canada. 6th ed.; Guerneville, CA
                  (PO Box 1946, ...
                  library.usask.ca/spcoll/ srsd/gaycanada/gc/DIRECTORIES.htm - 32k -
                  Cached - Similar pages

                  > such as arrogance, contemptuousness, insulting and terribly
                  > defensive about his intelligence. Notice how often he attacks
                  > others, calling them fools, stupid, etc. It comes as no surprise
                  > that his latest personal attack on me, "Queersville," relates to
                  > sexual orientation/masculinity. Notice how often he posts photos,
                  > oh so close to Uri Geller, Copolla, etc. In addition to the
                  > pathetic attempt to boost his prestige by associations with people
                  > better known, it begins to look as though Jack really prefers the
                  > company of men, perhaps? Of course, I'm sure he has always been
                  > regarded as so desirable that he could have his choice of any
                  > number of men or women...
                  > And, of course, Jack identifies me as living in "Queersville."
                  > Where does he live?
                  > Jim Sorrells, in Queersville (Jack couldn't remember and be
                  > bothered to track that I'm in Guerneville,

                  Is a notorious homosexual center - Gay-friendly. Who are you trying
                  to kid?

                  > Having grown up in Sonoma County, a stone's throw from towns like
                  > Guerneville (where a reputed 1 in 5 is HIV+, with a slightly higher
                  > homosexual population) ...
                  > raphael.doxos.com/comments.php?id=P942_0_1_0 - 45k
                • pantheon
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006
                    This is a naive  reasoning. As warning, it would be better to put a bullet to Ira's head and chop him to pieces, than not bash his girlfriend, then make gymnastics with the trunk back and for, and risk him talking about his work in a meantime, or accuse some people.  Besides, Holly was NOT his wife, or a child, so why would he be punished by a death of some broad?? According to what   I read, he even did not give a damn too much about Holly, and she has already left him!
                    Anna

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006

                      If “they” had killed Ira back then with all the supporters

                      he had for his many causes and issues etc, it would have

                      been apparent to anyone that this was to suppress the

                      information he was puttin g out and “they” would have

                      created a martyr in Ira that would be very bad to keep

                      that information quiet after that.  They needed a way

                      to discredit him and make him into a person nobody

                      would believe tells the truth about anythin g so thereby

                      his activism on various issues would be discredited.

                      Ira told Stafford Beer not too lon g before this trouble

                      started that he was afraid somethin g bad was g oin g

                      to happen done by folks tryin g to shut him up and killin g

                      him would not do the job.  That prediction came

                      true with Holly Maddux’s murder and his arrai g nment

                      under threat of the death penalty when the prosecution

                      withheld exculpatory evidence and his own attorney

                      advised him to flee the country because he would not

                      get a fair trial, the attorney who occasionally sent him

                      money while he was under g round for years and the same

                      attorney who represented Ira in the absentia trial and

                      the same attorney who resi g ned from the case after

                      extradition and then as a witness at the kan g aroo court

                      trial after the newspaper’s tomato throwin g contest,

                      his then ex-attorney was called as a witness and lied

                      to protect himself and did not tell these reasons why

                      Ira fled the country ori g inally, makin g it then appear

                      he fled because he was g uilty.  He could be g uilty

                      as far as I know but it is very clear to me that he

                      could well have been framed and Holly killed to

                      discredit him and what he was workin g to reveal

                      to the public which include various issues that recent

                      posts to Jack Sarfatti’s wider lists have turned up many

                      new in-depth studies of additional powerful reasons --

                      not only to shut Ira up, but to send a warnin g to others

                      involved, includin g folks like Sarfatti, et al, ie, the mind

                      control pa g es with all the Aviary and Jack and Ira

                      listed showin g lar g e network of victims tryin g to

                      sort out whodunit, the article about the history

                      of covert use of dru g s per Puharich seekin g one

                      that would develop psychic abilities where they

                      found everyone could do remote viewin g and the

                      government is afraid that if folks knew it then they

                      mi g ht tap into secrets so they want to confuse folks

                      out of believin g in their own “psychic” abilities, the

                      article by Gary Vesperman on the so-called “free

                      ener g y” technolo g ies suppressions mentionin g Ira’s case

                      as well as others where his 4th edition is up to 50pp

                      and a body count of 23 at last report over suppression

                      of these new ener g y technolo g ies per Tesla et al

                      that Ira was promotin g , and also the articles about

                      the pain ray and death ray psychotronic weapons

                      pioneered in home made little black box by

                      Puharich and Einhorn in the 1970’s, let alone the

                      “hi g h stran g eness” and scary stuff around what

                      Jack called the “skinwalker” incidents.  These

                      have all been documented in posts to this list

                      now in public archives at

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006
                        Your argument is convincing, however Pucharich was more important figure, yet nothing had happened to him. ..What secrets exactly Ira knew, that everyone else didn't ?
                        Remote viewing on LSD? Big deal!   In 70' this was a common knowledge on Ashbury and Haight.  OTO initiates were doing it weekly  as a magical routine.
                        Not that they  all were successful. But this is a matter of a special talent.
                        And when you have it, you do not need LSD to help you.
                        Anna

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006
                          1. Ira pissed off the Mafia Mayor of Philly BIG TIME and his corrupt cops.

                          2. Ira was friendly with Shah of Iran's family - this was when Shah was deposed mind you.

                          3. Ira was in a deep cover op in Serbian Beograd re: Tesla weapons with Tom Bearden.

                          Let's start there.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 30, 2006
                            Ok, normally such person  is killed and  this is it.. This murder  of Holly is too elaborate and with uncertain results. If a  purpose was to shut Ira down, then killing him directly would make more sense.
                            To compromise him?  Sounds unbelievable. Let's find a better reason, one that jury would  want to believe.

                            Anna