Contributions to Ira Einhorn

  • J. Nayer Hardin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2006
      Environmental and alternative energy hero Ira Einhorn is in jail for
      a murder there is no evidence he committed.

      I've posted his pieces about his court case

      http://iraeinhorn.blogspot.com

      He's lived his life without regard for financial income, so he's
      broke, wrongfully imprisoned, and is in need of money for a lawyer.

      If you are in a position to make a financial contribution to him,
      though he can't be on line legally, Prison, Inc. allows inmates to
      receive money on line.

      www.jpay.com

      Ira's contact information is

      Ira Einhorn
      Number ES6859
      P.O. Box 1000
      Houtzdale, PA 16698-1000

      His regular blog is still posted at

      http://iratheunicorn.blogspot.com/

      And his book, Prelude To Intimacy, about his time on the run from
      the United States government, is on amazon.com at

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1411649117/002-6208523-9707265?
      adid=00VJNVTNPKE57VWJDT5D&camp=14573&creative=327641&link%
      5Fcode=as1&n=283155