Greetings from America, Annika

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2001
      Dear Annika (and, Cc: your beloved husband Ira Einhorn),

      I'm so glad to hear from you, to know you are able to send and receive email
      from Ira's address, and to get Ira's mailing address in Pennsylvania. I will
      write to him today, starting with this, and mail a postletter to him tomorrow.
      A month tomorrow since I saw the article about his wound, about a month since
      his extradition. Can I send him a book? Is he allowed to receive regular books,
      (I want to send him a spiral-bound one just out, pre-publication copy, by Brian
      O'Leary, "Re-Inheriting the Earth: Awakening to Sustainable Solutions and Greater
      Truths"), magazines?, i.e., any particular restrictions on what I can mail him
      as reading materials? I will copy my letter to him in an email to you as well.

      I'm doing Ok, thanks. Ira was extradited at the beginning of my past busy month-long
      New-Energy Summit-Briefing Campaign to open the doors of the California Governor
      and Energy Commission to this growing compilation and network of energy crisis
      solutions information http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new-energy-solutions

      I will pass on this message to those I think might be interested in sending
      mail to Ira in prison and/or "rallying the troops" regarding those who have
      known him over the past decades and how they might feel moved to participate
      in the "next step" which, personally, I hope -- in pursuing a new trial that
      could exhonerate him -- is also able to shed some light on the issues that Ira's
      activism has always raised and how to implement solutions to global problems
      such as he discussed in his December 7, 1999, support letter/message, "An Agenda
      for Peace", that he wrote for the Global Peace Walk 2000 and which which was
      delivered with all the others to President Clinton in Washington DC and to the
      United Nations in New York City last October http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/agenda.html

      This year I am compiling all these messages, and collecting and creating more,
      to carry with the Bethlehem to Jerusalem "2000th Christmas" Global Peace Walk,
      to inaugurate the opening of The Third Millennium, December 25, 2001, for delivery
      to the Jerusalem Peace Council there accumulating messages in honor of the observed
      2000th birthday of Jesus, called Christ and "King of Kings" by Christians, called
      The Prophet Jesus by Moslems, called Rabbi Yeshua by Jews, and called "One with
      God" by the world teacher. http://www.sathyasai.org

      I'm sort of behind in posting the dozens of news articles etc on Ira's recent
      developments to his "Yahoo-Group" list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ira-einhorn

      Warm regards and best wishes to you and friends.

      If Nipponzan Myohoji folks do another Prison Dharma Walk in October in New England,
      as someone suggested here in California in March when they came through here,
      likely the route may include the prison where Ira is, and of course if I can
      come to walk then I will beat the drum and chant the "emergency admonition"
      at the prison. There should be an announcement at http://www.indiano.org/pagoda

      In lieu of many news postings I might select to post, readers wanting to follow
      Ira's case might easily find archives of many recent news articles by researching
      Ira Einhorn in local newspapers at www.philly.com

      Warm regards,

      David

      David Crockett Williams
      de facto President pro tem :-)
      Global Green Democracy
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/global-green-democracy

      Rainbow Prophecy Gathering Tour
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rainbow-prophecy

      Closet Messiahs
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/closet-messiahs

      Messiah Complexes Anonymous
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/messiah-complexes-anonymous

      Kingdom of Jerusalem Israel
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kingdom-of-jerusalem-israel

      From: <User886114@...>
      To: <gear2000@...>
      Subject: Greetings from Annika
      Date: Sunday, August 12, 2001 10:19 AM

      Dear David,
      I have been wanting to contact you since Ira was sent to Philadelphia but
      there has been so much to tend to.
      He would like you to write him.

      His address is:

      Ira Einhorn
      SCI, Graterford
      ES 6859
      Box 244
      Graterford
      Pa. 19426 - 0244

      The European deputy that was here with us those very last hours told me
      before he left that now starts the real battle, and I would agree. I feel
      like I have been in preparation for 4 years. It seems possible that Ira will

      have his new trial even though there is no certainty to this yet. But we need

      to start preparing for it.
      All those who knew Ira then or who knows about his work then I hope will come

      on board in this great battle. The DA will do everything in her power to pull

      Ira down and we need to gather a lot of positive energy to counteract this.

      How are you doing?
      Warm regards
      Annika