Apollo Project for New Energy Freedom - "Free energy technology makes this peaceful revolution possible" - Bruce DePalma 1983

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:28 PM
      This "energy field in the space in which matter resides"
      is called the Mu or Wu in the Chinese "Wu Chi" and is the
      same character as the Mu in Na Mu Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo,
      ie, the "void" or the "voidic essence" from which in Hindu
      and Buddhist cosmologies all of the material world is
      manifest from this "void" in accordance with The Way,
      ie, The Tao, "Dharma/Karma" etc. Now science is learning
      to harness this void to produce energy technologies to
      replace nuclear and fossil fuel power.

      Apollo Project for New Energy Freedom:

      "Free energy technology makes this peaceful revolution possible"

      - Bruce DePalma 1983

      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/DePalma83.html

      A University of California at Santa Barbara 1983
      interview by Daily Nexus Staff Writer Evette Justus
      quoting Bruce DePalma, local physicist and scientist:

      "All the bombs, all the missiles, and all the guns
      came out of the minds of physicists."

      "A peaceful revolution can occur providing we can
      free ourselves from the oppression which is dominating
      us and controlling our day to day existence. This oppression
      is the necessity to make payments to a system which gives
      us the energy to heat our homes, transport ourselves,
      brings our food and fertilizer to grow our food, and makes
      the plastic that goes into our clothes. When we can be
      released from that we well have a choice. And this can
      be the only revolution - a peaceful revolution and free
      energy technology makes this peaceful revolution possible."

      Bruce DePalma interviewed by Evette Justus, Summer 1983
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/Evette1.html

      Dear Apollo Alliance folks and others interested in

      New Energy Freedom for USA

      Wow! I just got an email today about your organization
      apparently started in 2004 and well established by now
      with impressive affiliates, endorsers, and website action
      pages etc state by state. Thank you and congratulations!

      I am a free-lance New Energy Science and Technologies
      advocate-activist-chemist since 1976 and have worked with
      some of the forefront pioneers in this 20th century genre
      come to be known as the "free energy technologies" such
      as the late Bruce DePalma whom I regard as the "Galileo
      of the 20th Century" due to his experiments in the 1970's
      documenting previously unsuspected influences of rotation
      on the physical properties of objects interacting with what
      he discovered was an "energy field in space" (the space
      in which matter resides), which rotating bodies such as ball
      bearings or planets or rotating magnetic discs interact with.
      Such discs can extract electricity from this energy field
      of space now called the Zero Point Energy by US DoE and
      other forefront theoreticians who think that contemporary
      physics can explain these results of generators such as
      DePalma's n-Machine duplicated by Paramahamsa Tewari
      in India and by Adam Trombly of Project Earth in Colorado
      in the 1980's. Others like me are not convinced the quantum
      theories associated with contemporary physics including
      extrapolations of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle in fact can
      adequately explain per Zero Point Energy theories how these
      generators operate to produce, as in Tewari's case, over five
      times as much electricity as it takes to power a motor to
      spin the magnetic disc. This Space Power Generator, as he
      calls it, is an independent rediscovery and extension of
      Michael Faraday's "Homopolar Principle" discovered in 1831 to
      "overunity" performance (greater than 100% "efficiency") per
      example Tewari's Space Vortex Theory which he feels explains its
      operation. He has won numerous prizes over the years since
      in Germany in 1980 for his machine but the devastating effect
      of global energy industry suppression of these new energy
      inventions since the time of Nikola Tesla, combined with the
      very real dangers of use of this knowledge for advanced
      electronic weapons, has made our US government put a strong
      secrecy clamp on these technologies including the solid state
      oscillating electromagnetic systems that apparently tap this
      energy field in space without moving parts, eg, the
      Trombly-Farnsworth device of the late 1980's and the MEG
      Motionless Electromagnetic Generator of the group associated
      with Thomas Bearden (Lt. Col. US Army retired), Magnetic
      Energy Ltd.

      I am encouraged by the name and philosophy of your group
      and would like to work with you to accomplish implementation
      of these new technologies for energy freedom. I will copy
      you separately my report of today which has some links and
      references a new compilation on suppression of these "free
      energy" or "new energy" technologies and their inventors.
      That report by Gary Vesperman recommends a new US law to
      protect such inventors so we can implement these technologies
      to replace nuclear and fossil fuel power finally.

      I am happy that you have taken up the idea as also championed
      by former NASA Mars Mission scientist-astronaut Dr. Brian O'Leary
      for such a "New Apollo Project" like a "New Manhattan Project" to
      implement these new energy technologies as soon as possible.

      Since I did not find any of the names or organizations in this
      new energy tech field that I am familiar with on your website
      pages listing your associates and affiliates and endorsers etc,
      I am copying this to some of them for their and your introduction
      and consideration of how to best collaborate on mutual goals.

      Here are some basic links for more info:

      Adam Trombly http://www.projectearth.com
      Bruce DePalma http://www.depalma.pair.com (deceased 1997)
      Paramahamsa Tewari http://www.tewari.org
      Thomas Bearden http://www.cheniere.org
      Brian O'Leary http://www.brianoleary.com
      New Energy Movement Organization http://www.newenergymovement.org
      New Energy Foundation http://www.infinite-energy.com

      Here is a list where I have archived publicly info sent to
      our California Energy Commission and governor since 2001
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/New-Energy-Solutions

      And another list archiving input to DoE since 1998 when they
      acknowledged finally this Zero Point Energy and DePalma in
      their Comprehensive National Energy Strategy Document CNES
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doe-cnes-1998

      There is a Conference on Future Energy about some of these
      new energy technologies happening in September near Washington
      DC convened by a US Patent Examiner active in this field, Tom Valone
      where speakers slated include actor-activist Woody Harrelson who
      is big into the hemp bio-fuels issue and now starting to learn of this.
      http://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org

      Thanks for you good work in setting up and doing Apollo Alliance!

      David

      David Crockett Williams
      http://www.myspace.com/davidcrockettwilliams

      Initiator, Rainbow Uprising Campaign
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/rainbowuprising.html

      Global Emergency Alert Response 2000
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000

      Friday, October 7, 1983

      Scientific Claims Raise Questions

      [photo, not shown here, captioned:]

      This is the picture seen on the SNUFF flyers that
      Williams claims illustrates a breakthrough in the
      laws of physics.

      [photo description: This is the famous spinning ball
      trajectories photo showing against a black background
      using open camera shutter and 60 cycle strobe light
      the relative trajectories of a spinning vs non-spinning
      ball bearing where the spinning one given the same
      thrust rises higher and falls faster and hits the bottom
      before the non-spinning ball bearing. The DePalma
      spinning ball bearing experiment is written up at
      http://www.depalma.pair.com and discussed in
      other articles listed here, including one in January 1976 at
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/list.html ]

      Scientific Claims Raise Questions

      By Laurence Iliff
      Nexus Reporter

      Students for a NU-clear Free Future is a changing
      organization that is shying away from protest and
      civil disobedience, and actively embracing claims
      about new discoveries in physics instead, David
      Williams, advisor to the group, said. Williams is
      not associated with UCSB.

      These discoveries are included in a flyer written
      by Williams and distributed by SNUFF, in which
      he attempts to show that some experiments with
      physical objects seem to contradict physical laws.

      The flyer, which has a photo of two falling objects,
      has been distributed around campus and given to
      some UCSB physics professors. Some of these
      professors find the flyer unscientific and misleading.

      Daniel Hone, chair of the physics department called
      the claims on the flyer "misleading to the uninformed."

      Physics professor Harold Lewis commented that the flyer
      contained "no information, only claims," and added
      that the claims are completely unsubstantiated.

      Although Williams said the physics department has not
      adequately examined the claims, Lewis responded that
      "there is nothing to address, nothing to discuss, nothing
      to adhere to scientific methods."

      Williams acknowledged that scientific journals have
      completely rejected this material. He said these ideas
      have not been accepted because scientists "either have
      not opened their eyes, or because these ideas will have
      a great impact."

      Lewis pointed out that Williams is not a physicist, and
      that the flyer "says you can violate the laws of conservation
      of energy. You can't." He commented that it is difficult for
      students to evaluate these claims and see that they are
      false because of the complexity of physics.

      Recently SNUFF held a "teach-in" at which they hoped to
      expose students to new ideas about physics that Williams
      believes will bring about "worldwide harmony and abundance."

      SNUFF plans to continue presenting their claims in
      "teach-ins" and through more flyers, Williams said.

      SNUFF facilitator Evette Justus feels that presenting
      these ideas is a worthwhile endeavor for the group.
      SNUFF "is not a protest group," but a "group that is
      looking for a solution rather than getting engrossed
      in the problem," she said.

      Currently the group is still solidifying, and is hoping
      to form some kind of unified body in the future,
      Justus said.

      Justus believes ending the Atomic Age is within
      society's grasp, and that Americans are the ones
      who must change the way things are. "We started
      the Atomic Age, we must stop it," she said.

      -----------end retyped article text

      Memorial Peace Center, B Of A Building In I.V. Is Still Sought
      By Peace Commission, by Evette Justus, UCSB Daily Nexus Staff Writer

      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/Evette1.html

      Evette Maria Justus (November 11, 1948 - January 14, 2006)

      This is a news article about a Memorial Peace Commission
      proposal of 1983, "dedicated to the memory of all those
      who have died before us" including Kevin Moran who was
      killed outside the Isla Vista Bank of America Building during
      the riots against the war there in the 1970's when that bank
      was burned down by protestors rioting to stop the Vietnam War.
      The bank was quickly rebuilt and was in operation until the early
      1980's when the Bank of America closed it down and moved out.
      When the bank was cleaned out, this proposal was offered. This
      was not the first newspaper article on this Memorial Peace
      Commission proposal.

      Daily Nexus

      (student newspaper of the)

      University of California at Santa Barbara

      May 25, 1983

      [photo, not shown here, bank vault door with
      popcorn machine on wheels next to it, captioned:]

      Old B of A vault remains behind; removal would
      kick up dust that could damage video games.
      - Nexus/Larry Loka

      Memorial Peace Center

      B Of A Building In I.V. Is Still Sought By Peace Commission

      By Evette Justus

      Nexus Staff Writer

      After losing the entire former Bank of America building in
      Isla Vista to a video game room, the Memorial Peace Commission
      has begun negotiating with the present manager to sublease a
      portion of the building for the Isla Vista Memorial Peace Center.

      The conditions of manager Hal Harris' lease, however, do not
      allow him to sublease any part of the property without approval
      from B of A officials.

      Harris said he contacted B of A regarding the proposed sublease
      and was told by a bank official, whom he said chose to remain
      anonymous, that under no circumstances would B of A approve
      a sublease to the peace commission.

      Daniel Jones, Bank of America vice president in the corporate
      real estate division, said the bank has not received any offers
      concerning proposals for sublease. "The bank is generally willing
      to do business with anyone capable of meeting the requirements,"
      he said. The process for the leasing or subleasing of any B of A
      owned property follows a standard bank review and approval
      decision, Jones said.

      On May 17, a discussion took place between Harris, the new
      13-year lease holder of the former bank building and David
      Crockett Williams, Jr., acting executive director of the
      Memorial Peace Commission for the creation of a peace
      center.

      After the meeting, according to Harris, he felt understanding
      and agreement with the peace commission's proposal and
      was willing to sublease space in the building to the commission.

      "Personally, I believe the B of A's reasons for denial of the sublease
      are strictly financial," Harris said. "I would like to help the peace
      commission become established here. However, B of A holds the
      lease and at this point there really is nothing I can do. I can't
      risk them getting angry at me."

      "Hal Harris is open, supportive, and helpful to the cause of
      the peace commission's work here and the problem in
      communication is clearly between B of A and the peace
      commission, not with Hal Harris," Williams said. "We are
      preparing a proposal for the B of A and will be taking the
      proposal to the B of A president in Los Angeles soon in
      an effort to establish communications with that organization."

      Harris said, "I have done all I can do to support the peace
      commission's efforts at this point and I just hope the peace
      commission and B of A officials can work out their differences.
      I just want to establish the type of place here that Isla Vista
      community members want to come and enjoy."

      During the meeting, Williams presented Harris with an
      extensive statement of activities planned for the center.
      These include peace certification courses, religious services,
      social events, peace monument constructions, human
      relationship counseling, new inventions with specific
      applications for the cause of peace, and a "whole earth
      market" for distribution of peace commission endorsed
      products for living in harmony with nature.

      -----------end of retyped article, reprinted and made into
      a flyer with Evette's handwritten lettering and a symbol:

      Evette Justus
      S.N.U.F.F.
      Trailer 306D
      UCSB
      P.O. Box 13848
      SB, CA
      93107

      SNUFF Endorses
      IVMPC in the
      direct cause of
      world peace.
      join
      us

      [the symbol for the Memorial Peace Commission
      is a circle with another circle inside it and a dot
      in the middle with an arrow going through the
      whole symbol centered from bottom left to top
      right at a 45 degree angle (1:30 position) point
      of arrow at top right]

      ---------------

      A call to action, by Evette Justus

      Summer 1983

      A call to action, proclamation and reaffirmation
      to the women of Isla Vista. We as women know
      the power of nurture, the necessity of spiritual
      clarity, the value of oneness and the agony of
      feeling alone and powerless. We know this in
      our hearts because we are women.

      Our love of all people, our desire to share, and
      our love of growth unites us as women - equal
      with men and ready to stand united for real
      solution to today's problem.

      We are fortunate to live in Isla Vista - the center
      of consciousness and change is here in this place
      and the bounty and abundance is here for us
      now!

      As men, our brothers have been taught to a greater
      or lesser degree to strike out in violence and to
      attempt to shape a new world from gunpowder.
      We, as women, know the value of a kind word,
      the clarity of pure love and the necessity of
      firmness and gentleness combined.

      1983 has been declared the summer of peace.
      As women, our role is complex. We are the tool
      for peace on this planet. We are the peacemakers
      by virtue of having been born women in this life time
      and to be living here in Isla Vista. We have been given
      the honor of working for the universal solution to hunger,
      abuse, fear, discrimination, and degradation of the human
      spirit: An awesome task, yet one that is soluable from within.
      from within we can experience peace and harmony and from
      this space of "centered" we find the power to act and be
      effective.

      For me "Na Mu Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo" is centering. For any one
      else "Na Mu Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo" can also be a valuable tool.
      However, the power of "Na Mu Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo" is powerful
      in the reality that all beings are perfect and equal in that
      perfection.

      "Na Mu Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo" negates nothing. The person
      who centers through prayer to Jesus Christ is capable of
      intensification of prayer through the power of
      "Na Mu Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo."

      However, in 1983 our problem in the world has become
      so complex, spirituality is not enough. In everyday life,
      we must address reality based issues as well. For when
      one is hungry...

      -----end

      (retyped from unfinished handwritten document)

      -----------------------

      EVETTE JUSTUS

      Evette Justus, 57, died on Jan. 14, 2006 at her residence in Lewiston,
      California, of natural causes. She was born on Nov. 11, 1948 in Kansas.
      She lived for many years in Isla Vista California near UCSB. During 1977
      she was the executive secretary of the Isla Vista Community Council.
      She moved from Guadalupe, California to Trinity County in 2004.
      She was a homemaker. She is survived by her daughter, Alyx Gille,
      residing in Ireland, and her partner of two decades "Sam", ie,
      Steven A. Michaelson.

      I met Evette when she was a reporter for the UCSB student
      newspaper who was sent on an assignment to interview me
      for an article in the newspaper. Within a few weeks we
      teamed up and had a couple of years together of intense
      and productive partnership in peace activities and I think
      that time was special to her as well as to me. There are
      a few more newspaper articles that came out during that
      time that also mention her but I have not yet typed them
      up and posted them which I will now work towards doing
      as an earlier priority.

      We went to the Rainbow Gathering in California together
      in the summer of 1984 and also to the spring gathering
      that year in Arizona and from there conducted the peace
      walk to the Big Mountain area on the Hopi and Navajo
      Indian reservations and both had some special experiences
      there during those adventures. Also during our time together
      we did some things promoting the work in Santa Barbara of
      Bruce DePalma when she was coordinating the Students for
      a Nuclear Free Future group on campus there and under whose
      auspices she was able to arrange for some presentations
      at the University of his work on the new energy technologies
      to replace nuclear and fossil fuel power.

      http://www.depalma.pair.com
      http://www.rainbowguide.info

      We know that her spirit will always be with us
      and that only her body will not. We had some
      special spiritual experiences together including,
      uniquely in my life, her chanting and drumming
      with me the Na Mu Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo mantra
      per the teachings of Fujii Guruji, and she went
      with me to the Sai Baba center in Southern
      California where the elder there gave us their
      special symbol to put onto the peace pole which
      was done during our caravan to Dallas discussed
      in other articles posted here.

      http://www.dharmawalk.org
      http://www.sathyasai.org

      David Crockett Williams