Active Denial System tip of Death Ray Weapons iceburg FW: Most Shocking Thing I Have Ever Seen

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      Active Denial System is only the tip of the Advanced E/M Weapons iceberg

      The ADS "pain ray" was pioneered by Ira Einhorn and Andrija Puharich
      according to Ira's testimony per a home-made black box in 1970's,
      another reason Ira is in jail?

      Here is the movie for physicists to see the fruits of their theories:
      Death Ray Weapons "plausible deniability" is now gone.

      http://www.rainews24.it/ran24/inchieste/guerre_stellari_iraq.asp

      This is the kind of stuff they want to put into Star Wars orbit.

      Below this more positive outlook is the analysis of this film
      and its narration transcription.

      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/DePalma83.html

      A University of California at Santa Barbara 1983
      interview by Daily Nexus Staff Writer Evette Justus
      quoting Bruce DePalma, local physicist and scientist:

      "All the bombs, all the missiles, and all the guns
      came out of the minds of physicists."

      "A peaceful revolution can occur providing we can
      free ourselves from the oppression which is dominating
      us and controlling our day to day existence. This oppression
      is the necessity to make payments to a system which gives
      us the energy to heat our homes, transport ourselves,
      brings our food and fertilizer to grow our food, and makes
      the plastic that goes into our clothes. When we can be
      released from that we well have a choice. And this can
      be the only revolution - a peaceful revolution and free
      energy technology makes this peaceful revolution possible."

      Bruce DePalma to Evette Justus, Summer 1983
      (Evette was born November 11, 1948 and died January 14, 2006)
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/Evette1.html