no blood was found in his apartment.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2006

      No blood was found in his apartment, or on the dress her mummified body was wearin g , or in the trunk where it was found.

      She would have had to have been killed sometime after her several witnessed si g htin g s in Philly in the days followin g the alle g ed date of death at Ira’s hands, then her body mummified in a position to later fit into the trunk when then dressed and  planted there in the locked trunk in the locked closet on his unlocked front porch/landin g area?

      There is less doubt that the issues and info he was propoundin g were serious enou g h for someone to g o to all that g ory trouble to “make a point” to others to watch their step too, lest folks close to them meet a similar fate.  This is all very plausible, not to say proven true, yet.

      If true, then Ira Einhorn’s been framed by the best.  It’s possible he did kill her, but, even if he did, the issues he is usin g as his defense are still ever more valid and important. Would he further discredit those issues by continuin g to lie sayin g he didn’t kill her?  Folks who know him and his issues very well are sure this was a setup and a frame for murder.  The prosecution withheld exculpatory evidence at the first trial times, Holly si g htin g s by credible witnesses after the date Ira saw her last etc, and his own attorney g ot him to flee the country facin g the death penalty when he would have been acquitted then, delayed trial after lon g fli g ht implyin g g uilt, kan g aroo court conviction after Philly news tomato throwin g contest preps the jury pool etc,

      That means the real murderer of Holly Maddux g ot away with it.