(wannabees, New Age) are the new Custer of this era - Dear Angel Summer Breeze, Davy Crockett for President, Regarding Protection of Traditional Indigenous Ceremonies

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2006
      Regarding Protection of Traditional Indigenous Ceremonies:

      "(wannabees, New Age) are the new Custer of this era"

      "for Gods sake David, when in doubt, show more respect"

      "...loved her statement of "the new Custer of this era",
      as that is what is going on, people are practicing things
      that are destroying our People."

      Davy Crockett for President

      Dear Angel Summer Breeze, and other rainbow sisters and brothers,

      Thanks for your note, and your kindness, and thanks to Gary Stubbs,
      even through his hostile rhetoric, for helping to set me straight
      with enough information about you so that I could calm down and
      focus on what was the real problem to solve about that document
      attributed to Hakikta Jordan regarding a meeting and claiming some
      Lakota leaders were against the ceremony protocol directive
      of 2003 from Chief Arvol Looking Horse. Based on the information
      I have received and evaluated over these months, it now appears
      that Chief Crow Dog was initially against that directive as interpreted
      to mean no non-Indians should be allowed to take part in the Sundance
      ceremony since his Sundances at Rosebud do include the participation
      of many non-Indian folks, and his at Big Mountain usually included
      many Japanese people who still come following my first Nipponzan
      Myohoji teacher the late Masao Nippashi whose friends and family
      still come to do the Sundance focusing on Big Mountain each year
      that now Chief Crow Dog has a younger person leading according
      to my last phone conversation with him last week. But apparently
      he changed his mind after Looking Horse's clarification a few months
      later in 2003 and from that understanding now apparently supports that
      directive. Tome Robideaux was at that meeting and apparently is
      the one who sent my email to Hakikta which got his response saying
      he did not write that document that says he wrote it. But Tome
      has not emailed directly, or anyone else, to say who else could have
      written it and put Hakikta's name on it. Anyway, that document
      has now been removed from the German website where it apparently
      originated, and I hope also removed from your utahpeacetest site,
      since no matter what is the truth about who wrote it, or who supported
      it at that time, now it is clear that neither Hakikta nor Chief Crow Dog do.

      This is my lesson in being more careful and not being prejudiced in any
      direction, negative or positive, about "anyone" due to their perceived
      status as leaders or "whatever", including hostile rhetoric.

      Blessings on your journey to the gathering in Colorado and
      well wishes to you and all the other mothers and fathers,
      all doing the best we can with what we have and know.

      My two sons will become aged 38 and 27 and my daughter 21
      after this Summer (two different mothers). No grandkids yet.
      Today is my 61st birthday. I visited my mom on Mother's Day
      and brought her beautiful purple iris flowers from the garden here.
      She is a most wonderful mother who has loved me and encouraged
      me since birth. So much so that I was walking and talking and
      toilet trained at 9 months old, I am told, but I don't remember :-)

      My name David means Beloved, same for my father, my
      mother's name Amy means Beloved One. She turned 83
      this year on February 6, which was also Ronald Reagan's birthday,
      Bob Marley's birthday, Thomas Banyacya's 7th demise anniversary,
      and the 30th anniversary of Leonard Peltier's imprisonment.
      My father, David Crockett Williams (II) died on my 40th birthday.

      Your Rainbow Brother,

      David Crockett Williams, Jr. (III)
      5/17/2006 10:34 AM PDT
      Perennial Independent Candidate for United States President,
      since 1980, every four years except 2004 when I supported
      Dennis Kucinich for President instead of "running" again myself.
      In 2000 my campaign was with Leonard Peltier as my VP
      candidate, so if elected I could pardon him and resign to make
      him US president following precedent of Nelson Mandela becoming
      president of South Africa after release from a long imprisonment.
      This time for 2008, today I again announce my independent candidacy
      for US president, with Dennis Kucinich as my VP candidate so if elected
      I can pardon Leonard Peltier and resign to make the more qualified
      Rep. Dennis John Kucinich United States President. But he can become
      President this year if Bush and Cheney resign and he is elected
      Speaker of the House to replace Bush in line of succession as part
      of an American Truth Amnesty Reconciliation Program Deal to Heal
      the Nation for "Global Peace Now!"
      (Resignation is better than impeachment)

      Owner-Moderator-Initiator now re-activating for this purpose:
      Above is the first Yahoogroup on the web for Kucinich for
      President, started to draft him to run, replaced/supplanted by
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kucinich4President
      when he announced his Democratic Party Presidential
      candidacy in February 2003 http://www.kucinich.us
      http://www.leonardpeltier.org
      Dennis Kucinich said if elected US President he would return
      to the sovereign nation to nation treaty system with the
      indigenous nations instead of the present BIA system.

      My platform: Global Peace and Harmony among all peoples
      and nations by understanding the human mind's consciousness
      orientation function of light and its applications for new energy
      technologies to replace nuclear and fossil fuel power and roads,
      to neutralize radioactive materials, to broadcast water like radio,
      and other technologies and systems science applications since
      1976 for the direct cause of true peace with harmony among
      all life and free natural abundance as paradise on Earth, ie,
      "Paradise Psibernetics" per Tetron Natural Unified Field Theory
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/tetron2.html
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/vision.html
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/history.html

      06Feb06 - Free Leonard Peltier
      TAR USA.2006 [PardonUSA2006]
      Truth Amnesty Reconciliation
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PardonUSA2006

      TAR

      Pardon

      USA.2006

      [PardonUSA2006]

      TAR Pardon USA.2006

      TAR Pardon USA 2006

      TAR Pardon USA 2006 Truth Amnesty Reconciliation

      [PardonUSA2006] · Pardon USA2006 Truth Amnesty Reconciliation

      Category: Government & Politics > By Country or Region
      > Countries > United States > Intelligence

      Browse for more specialized Groups
      · Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
      · Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
      Start an Intelligence Group
      http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/start?stage=1&sub=/Government___Politics/By_Coun
      try_or_Region/Countries/United_States/Intelligence

      Pardon USA 2006 Truth Amnesty Reconciliation

      This is a United States of America National Security Issues Resolutions
      Collaboration Group with public archives of discussions about ideas to
      resolve threats to US National Security from within and without with
      particular attention to issues relating to hostilities potentials from
      apparently irreconcilable differences in religious and scientific doctrines.

      The main focus of this particular US National Security Intelligence
      Collaboration list is to affect Executive Clemency for Leonard Peltier who
      is seen as America's Nelson Mandela by all those factions in the world who
      are against the US because of its foreign and domestic policies which they
      perceive as unjust.

      The potential for success of this list collaboration is inspired by the
      recent years' activities of the Internet Science Education Project email
      list collaborations including members of the US scientific intelligence
      community to the highest levels. http://www.stardrive.org

      Following the precedential example and history of the case of Nelson Mandela
      in South Africa, after the African National Congress put forth the policy of
      "Truth, Amnesty, and Reconciliation" only then was there able to be a
      nonviolent resolution to the Apartheid policies and a cooperative
      restructuring of the South African government finally enfranchising the bulk
      of the country's populace.

      This group will also be discussing and archiving documentation on the issue
      of how to develop and apply an American Truth Amnesty Reconciliation Program
      ATARP to effect similarly in the United States the nonviolent resolution of
      the American Apartheid symbolized by the long imprisonment of American
      Indian Movement Spiritual Leader Leonard Peltier concurrent with a
      cooperative restructuring of the United States Government to include a White
      House Cabinet Level US Department of Peace to make peace an organizing
      principle in governments and integrate principles of nonviolence in
      societies.

      Related Link: http://www.leonardpeltier.org
      Post message: PardonUSA2006@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: PardonUSA2006-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      ------

      Dennis Kucinich USA.2006 Presidential Networking Group

      [K4P-2006] · Dennis Kucinich for USA - President 2006

      Category: Government & Politics > By Country or Region
      > Countries > United States > Executive Branch
      > George W. Bush Administration > First Family

      This group is in respect of the love among the First Family of America for
      all the members our one human family of life on Mother Earth.

      Because President Bush is under pressure to resign from office, our prayers
      are with him as always to guide America onto the straight pathway of truth
      that leads to peace among nations, communities, and families.

      Should he decide to resign, or be impeached successfully, this group's
      Urgent Preparations Mission (UPM) is to see that the next First Family in
      The White House is headed by the 44th President of the United States of
      America, (who would be if VP Cheney also resigns) appointed as the person
      then holding the office of The Speaker of The House of Representatives, whom
      Our Campaign Seeks to Elect as Rep. Dennis John Kucinich (D-OH) by rallying
      public and commensurate electoral support among Members of Congress who vote
      for Speaker of The House.

      Elect Dennis Speaker Now!

      Bye-bye to the bush for war,

      Hello to the itch for peace!

      :-)

      For a better USA President in 2006:

      #43?

      #44?

      "44 in 2006"

      44 in 06

      44in06

      Some other Kucinich for President Networking Groups

      Main K4P Public National Volunteers Networking Group:

      Special List for Independent Candidacy Ballot Access:

      And in support of the global movement for national departments and
      ministries of peace initiated by 2003 Gandhi Peace Prize recipient Dennis
      John Kucinich, these sites for a US Department of Peace, the International
      People's Initiative, and the Global DoP-MoP Movement:

      http://www.thepeacealliance.org

      http://www.peoplesinitiativefordepartmentsofpeace.org

      And the National USA Caravan2006 in Support:

      Please Offer Support For Dennis in Congress!

      http://www.kucinich.us

      Related Link: http://www.kucinich.us
      Post message: K4P-2006@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: K4P-2006-subscribe@yahoogroups.com