Rainbow legal liaison Prop1.org energy issue expunged?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2006
      All this is to answer the implicit question folks ask when they
      first start taking this new energy tech stuff seriously, ie,
      "if it is real, how come it is not already out there"? This
      is one example of the "personality factors" hindering this
      in addition to the dual-use, military-civilian, secrecy orders
      over much of this which also has horrendous weapons applications.

      But the biggest obstacle is activists who are leading proponents
      and recognized as wise and honest as per Prop1 in the anti-nuke
      arena, who do this kind of stuff, ie, "with friends like this, who
      needs enemies".
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/Why-UMD.html

      --------------

      William Thomas (aka Thomas) has kept the anti-nuclear
      vigil with his friends 24/7 since April 1981 across the
      street from the White House in Lafayette Park. I met
      him first in the late 1980's when I went to DC and we
      I became friends with him and his wife Ellen Thomas.
      In 1990 after Iraq invaded Kuwait on August 2, I went
      to Washington DC and Thomas and his friend there
      Captain Jimmie Powell, and my friend Mark C. Billington
      of Friday Harbor Washington who showed up synchronistically,
      collaborated on a peace project proposing to bring the
      Tree of Peace Society leader Haudenosaunee Mohawk
      Chief Jake Swamp to Iraq with a peace delegation
      to plant the Peace Tree etc, which Chief Swamp agreed
      to do but we could not get support after Thomas helped
      with a letter that we hand delivered to the Iraqi Embassy.

      In 1998 in April, I phoned my then good friend Thomas
      and asked him to go to the Department of Energy final
      public hearing to be held in Washington DC for public
      input on the Comprehensive National Energy Strategy
      first revision in years of the national energy policy plan,
      which I had testified about at the second public hearing
      in Sacramento in February offering lots of information about
      hemp for biofuels energy economy and about he new energy
      technologies genre to replace nuclear and fossil fuel power
      providing them with copious documents including the work
      of Bruce DePalma which got a mention in the public comments
      section later of their final document sent to Congress and
      the President as referenced below. Thomas went and asked
      the Secretary of Energy at that final hearing for a position
      statement from DoE about all this stuff I had been yammering
      at him about for years. The DoE then sent an official and
      historical letter for the first time publicly acknowledging
      their acceptance of recent scientific proof of the existence
      of the "zero point energy field" which many of these new
      energy inventors speculate is the source of the energy
      production of these various kinds of technologies to replace
      nuclear and fossil fuel power.

      Then a couple months later I found out about an event, the
      March for Peaceful Energy, that was being organized by a
      student at the University of Maryland at College Park to
      happen on October 24, 1998, at the US Capitol Mall, slated
      to feature a whole lot of the leading new energy technology
      folks including author Jeane Manning and former NASA scientist
      and Mars Mission astronaut Dr. Brian O'Leary and several inventors
      of these devices. So I got involved to help promote this and so
      did my friend Thomas and I made plans to go to DC to speak at
      this event. A photo of the start of my talk is on my website
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000

      Then the young organizer at UMD was accosted by a physics
      graduate student with a belligerent attitude hostile to these
      new discoveries that seemed to him impossible because the
      appear to "violate the laws of physics" this grad student in
      the department run by Dr. Park mentioned below. The event
      organizer gradually dropped all of the new energy speakers
      from the program in response to this hostility and the lack of
      success in fundraising resultant. It turned out that this physics
      grad student was also a good friend of my then friend Thomas
      both of whom are much more cynical by nature than I am and
      they reinforced this attitude. I brought a copy of Stefan Marinov's
      magnet-less ball bearing motor with me and demonstrated it in
      the physics lab there at UMD and the grad student later wrote
      up a paper trying to explain how it worked but the late Chris
      Carsen, electrical engineer at UC Santa Barbara who made that
      device, said that explanation did not account for its operation.
      The same device I brought to the NASA expert Creon Levitt
      in San Francisco circa 1999 to the symposium folks at that
      time sponsored by Silicon Valley magnate Joe Firmage run
      by Dr. Jack Sarfatti of the Internet Science Education Project
      and none of the leading theoretical physicists there could
      explain how the ball bearing motor worked either, spinning
      via DC current with no magnets in its assembly. Creon told
      me by email years later he was still baffling folks with it.
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/Why-UMD.html
      http://www.stardrive.org

      This set the scene where Thomas was then real skeptical
      and cynical about these new energy technologies but he
      put a good writeup on his website www.prop1.org detailing
      the saga of his dealings with DoE and the MFPE and showing
      the historic letter his testimony elicited from the DoE as their
      first public acknowledgement of "zero point energy".

      Then last year in March 2005 another inventor in this area,
      Joseph Newman, scheduled a press conference in Washington
      DC at the Press Club to show and tell and discuss his latest
      energy machine as discussed here below. So again I alerted
      Thomas because his physics graduate student friend offered
      eagerly to test any such machine he could see to verify if
      it really worked as claimed. So I suggested by email that
      they go to the press conference and afterwards offer to
      Mr. Newman to test his machine and verify its operation
      in the UMD physics lab. But what happened is that Thomas
      jumped in at the question and answer time really sarcastically
      and cynically feeling from his friend that this was a fraud,
      mentioning my name as the one who sent him to the press
      conference, and speaking in such a way to obviously question
      Joe Newman's honesty and integrity in front of all the press
      folks assembled so Joe physically grabbed Thomas by the collar
      and threw him out of the meeting. Of course Thomas was more
      than upset by this and in his mind this proved that the machine
      was a fraud and the result was that he is more mad at me than
      ever and at the same time Newman got mad at me for sending
      them to the press conference and cut off communications with
      me after several years of my trying to help his work as recommended
      by folks who know a lot more about it than I do like Bruce DePalma
      and Dr. Fred B. Wood Sr.
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/fwood.html

      You can see reference to this incident on Joe Newman's website
      below. But today I find that Thomas has apparently expunged
      from the Prop1 website all of the historic record of this new
      energy tech information. Yet the homepage of his site says
      they are looking for "Wisdom and Honesty". Well I hope he
      finds some soon about this issue and if anyone has any to offer
      him on this you can find their address at the website below.

      This physics grad student, Mark Gubrud, gained access to the
      first Conference on Future Energy referenced below put on
      by Tom Valone, by falsely saying he was a student newspaper
      reporter and then disrupting the proceedings intentionally,
      ie, not honestly or wisely.

      All this is to answer the implicit question folks ask when they
      first start taking this new energy tech stuff seriously, ie,
      "if it is real, how come it is not already out there"? This
      is one example of the "personality factors" hindering this
      in addition to the dual-use, military-civilian, secrecy orders
      over much of this which also has horrendous weapons applications.

      But the biggest obstacle is activists who are leading proponents
      and recognized as wise and honest as per Prop1 in the anti-nuke
      arena, who do this kind of stuff, ie, "with friends like this, who
      needs enemies". Thomas is also influential as the paralegal
      "legal liaison" for the Rainbow Family Tribe, otherwise many
      such folks would also take the truth of all this below more
      seriously.

      http://www.prop1.org

      Dear Thomas,

      I just noticed today that you apparently have
      expunged all the historical info about the CNES and
      the March for Peaceful Energy of 1998, and your
      saga with DoE, and Gubrud and Newman last year?

      This is your way of dealing with the new energy
      issue, in the spirit of "Wisdom and Honesty"?

      Love you bro, but you are wrong here on this.

      Hope you are doing well and we can become
      friends again.

      David