Faxed to White House, Report 08Apr06 Sacred Run 2006 - 20April: AIM "State of The Earth Address" - DC 22Apr06 Stolen Earth Day - Week 7 - Announcing Sacred Run 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      MS Fax Console Faxed Bcc: National Public Radio (Business Fax);
      Office of White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card (Business Fax)

      Faxed as 13pp end/trans at 4/7/2006 8:01:36 PM PDT

      Sacred Run 2006
      SF11Feb-Apr22DC
      “The Run for Our Lives”
      http://www.sacredrun.org
      Phone our Run Information line: 415.258.4844
      http://www.dharmawalk.org
      http://www.peacepagoda.org

      Nashville, Tennessee Sacred Run Concert
      Saturday, April 08, 2006, 7pm (Buddha's Birthday)
      At Brewsters in Lebanon, Tennessee, about
      20 miles east of Nashville. Everyone welcome!

      Knoxville, Tennessee Sacred Run Concert
      Sunday, April 09, 2006, 6:30pm
      At Bissell Park in Oak Ridge, Tennessee,
      about 20 miles west of Knoxville. Everyone welcome!

      Monday, April 10, 2006 Knoxville, TN to
      Smokey Mountain Peace Pagoda, Newtown, TN
      http://www.peacepagoda.org
      http://www.dharmawalk.org
      Tuesday, April 11, 2006 Working rest day at
      Smokey Mountain Peace Pagoda, Newtown, TN Work day

      Upcoming events:

      Dennis Banks interview, State of the Earth address
      Thursday, April 20, 2006, 6pm:
      http://www.livingwellpresents.com

      Click Here to listen to the AIM Webcasts
      American Indian Movement
      http://www.aimovement.org

      Washington, D.C. End Sacred Run 2006 Event
      (Stolen Earth Day) April 22, 2006
      details to be announced
      http://www.earthsite.org

      http://www.sacredrun.org
      Phone our Run Information line: 415.258.4844

      Dennis Banks is leading Sacred Run 2006, much like
      the great Longest Walk of 1978, crossing the entire
      United States from coast to coast.

      Sacred Run 2006 began with RedHot Promotions'
      Benefit Concert on Friday, February 10, 2006.

      Runners left on February 11, 2006 after early morning
      ceremonies on Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay,
      and will arrive in Washington D.C. on April 22, 2006
      ("Stolen Earth Day") http://www.earthsite.org

      Write to Dennis at dennisbanks@...

      http://www.sacredrun.org/Route&Schedule.html

      (Day #): Final Days Schedule of Sacred Run 2006
      (Walking 10miles per day, balance relay runners cover)

      56 Friday, April 07, 2006 Summertown, TN to outskirts of Nashville, TN
      57 Saturday, April 08, 2006 Nashville, TN to Oakridge, TN,
      small ceremony at Y-12 Nuclear Research Facility there,
      then 20 more miles to Knoxville, TN Nashville Event
      Group split between Nashville and Knoxville.
      58 Sunday, April 09, 2006 Knoxville, TN Knoxville Event
      59 Monday, April 10, 2006 Knoxville, TN to
      Smokey Mountain Peace Pagoda, Newtown, TN
      http://www.peacepagoda.org
      http://www.dharmawalk.org
      60 Tuesday, April 11, 2006 Working rest day at
      Smokey Mountain Peace Pagoda, Newtown, TN Work day
      61 Wednesday, April 12, 2006 Newtown, TN through
      the Great Smokey Mountains to Asheville, NC
      62 Thursday, April 13, 2006 Asheville, NC to Charlotte, NC
      63 Friday, April 14, 2006 Charlotte, NC to Maxton, NC
      24-hour Run
      64 Saturday, April 15, 2006 Maxton, NC Rest day
      65 Sunday, April 16, 2006 Maxton, NC Rest day
      66 Monday, April 17, 2006 Maxton, NC to Chapel Hill, NC
      67 Tuesday, April 18, 2006 Chapel Hill, NC to Lynchburg, VA
      68 Wednesday, April 19, 2006 Lynchburg, VA to Charlottesville, VA
      69 Thursday, April 20, 2006 Charlottesville, VA to Fredericksburg, VA
      Dennis Banks inter-view, State of the Earth address, 6pm:
      http://www.livingwellpresents.com
      70 Friday, April 21, 2006 Fredericksburg, VA to Alexandria, VA
      71 Saturday, April 22, 2006 Alexandria, VA to Washington, D.C.
      FINAL DAY 9 mile Walk approx. 4425 Mileage total, estimated