Re: Alden Bryant, Grandfather of UN Climate Stabilization Movement

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
      Cc: via fax to Pres. Bush Chief of Staff Andy Card, Yoko, and NPRadio

      To: Alden Bryant, Grandfather of UN Climate Stabilization Movement
      President, Earth Regeneration Society (project with Dr. Fred B Wood)
      http://www.earthregenerationsociety.org
      Secretary, New Energy Movement Organization
      http://www.newenergymovement.org

      Dearest Alden,

      I got your phone message last night so thanks very much
      for the courtesy call advice and am glad to know you are
      feeling better after getting home now recovering
      from hospitalization for pneumonia, coincidentally
      apparently during same time frame as Dr. Wood's
      passing from this word on 29Mar05 coincident with
      total solar eclipse that day. Because of his advanced
      age and the nature of his health condition, even though
      his caregiver Loraine Ferrante said his passing took her
      by surprise because he was in good health and good
      spirits, looking forward I am sure to the next (4th)
      Global Crisis Solutions Conference I have been planning
      for months now announced for him to convene over
      Memorial Day Weekend in Flagstaff Arizona, so far I have
      no information to lead me to believe that his death was
      anything other than "natural causes". Were I a "conspiracy
      theory buff" like Mike Ruppert who was on the program
      with Dr. Wood at our Second Global Crisis Solutions
      Conference, I would probably be phoning Loraine and
      asking knowledgeable questions about Dr. Wood's activities
      in the weeks before he died to see where and how he could
      have been assassinated by what means. Most folks, for example,
      consider the death of John Lennon to be at the hands of a
      "deranged fan" but evidence per case of death of Holly Maddux
      a couple years before and timing of Ira Einhorn's flight underground
      from the death penalty over such information as mind control,
      and subsequent information all over the internet these days,
      leads to the conclusion that Lennon's death on the traditional Dec8
      annual day of observance in Japan of Buddha's Enlightenment
      Day was purposeful and directed against Yoko as much as Holly's
      apparent murder at the hands of others was directed at Ira.
      Also most folks swallow the idea that Bob Marley died as a result
      of a fast-acting cancer somehow contracted having to do with
      a foot infection from an injury associated with a soccer game.
      But the recent spate of murders/assassinations of microbiologists
      in recent years adds weight to the evidence that Marley was
      assassinated by a chemically induced bioengineered carcinogen
      introduced covertly into his drink by a man posing as a Rolling
      Stones Magazine reporter.

      In any case, Dr. Wood is gone and we are still here able to carry
      on as best we can to fulfill his legacy applying the systems sciences
      to accomplishing the goal of global peace and prosperity for all.

      I enclose here once again my last email exchange with Dr. Wood
      14days before his passing. This is noteworthy because of how rare it
      was for him to send me any emails at all. I think this is only the
      first or second one since Dean House got him to move to Flagstaff
      some years ago and then abandoned him there to Loraine a year
      or so ago over being the second man in the love triangle between
      Loraine and her other man she keeps strung out emotionally too
      over her affections etc. This was the unfortunate atmosphere
      that it appears Dr. Wood finally just tired of and gave up and
      went on to the spirit world he knew so well from his understanding
      of the "higher roots of Maxwell's original quaternion form equations
      of electromagnetism" upon which Nikola Tesla based his work and
      upon which modern advanced psychotronic weaponry is based such
      as mind control, weather as a weapon, eg, Hurricane Isabel, and
      such "Tesla Death Ray" applications of HAARP technologies as
      eg Dr. Wood explained the Tunguska event in Siberia in early
      1900's was Tesla's test of this weapon he feared was now in the
      hands of governments or entities hostile to the US as a result
      of Soviet scientists selling out to the highest bidder after the
      breakup of the Soviet Union and going to work for labs in deep
      China with resulting weapons systems contracted out to other
      entities hostile to the US imperialistic policies globally as well.

      In any case, now Dr. Wood does not have to live his life in
      fear any longer of his assassination which is what in part
      prompted his move to Flagstaff after Dean got him involved
      in weirdnesses in San Jose with shady characters and without
      consulting with me, as usual for pathologically deceptive Dean
      House keeping me "out of the loop" due his monumental ego
      and fear of criticism per his graphoanalysis which is responsible
      for this "pathological deception" personality trait also evident
      in the handwriting of Brian O'Leary in his writing on one of
      his books he gave me with an note and signature inside.

      I have only been compelled since last year to take more
      serious this graphoanalysis tool I learned in 1972 because
      of weirdnesses I can now finally account for during Dean's
      stay up here with my neighbors the Miehi Family.

      Hope you are feeling well soon as we need to work
      very closely together now for climate remediation
      and getting the New Energy Movement on track
      for optimum success asap in light of upcoming
      events to bring out all that information starting
      in Philadelphia next Saturday April 8 Buddha's Birthday
      per schedule calendar for Movement-2006 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Schedule2006 overview/updates

      Your good friend,

      David
      4/3/2006 4:43 AM
      New Energy Technologies to Replace Nuclear and Fossil Fuel Power
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/New-Energy-Solutions
      http://angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/fwood.html

      Science and Technology in Society and Public Policy Group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DCWilliams

      http://www.IntegrityResearchInstitute.org
      http://www.newenergymovement.org
      http://www.josephnewman.com
      http://www.infinite-energy.com
      http://www.depalma.pair.com
      http://www.cheniere.org
      http://www.copvcia.com
      http://www.tewari.org

      06Feb06 - Free Leonard Peltier
      TAR USA.2006 [PardonUSA2006]
      Truth Amnesty Reconciliation
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PardonUSA2006

      TAR

      Pardon

      USA.2006

      [PardonUSA2006]

      TAR Pardon USA.2006

      TAR Pardon USA 2006

      TAR Pardon USA 2006 Truth Amnesty Reconciliation

      [PardonUSA2006] · Pardon USA2006 Truth Amnesty Reconciliation

      Category: Government & Politics > By Country or Region
      > Countries > United States > Intelligence

      Browse for more specialized Groups
      · Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
      · Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
      Start an Intelligence Group
      http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/start?stage=1&sub=/Government___Politics/By_Coun
      try_or_Region/Countries/United_States/Intelligence

      Pardon USA 2006 Truth Amnesty Reconciliation

      This is a United States of America National Security Issues Resolutions
      Collaboration Group with public archives of discussions about ideas to
      resolve threats to US National Security from within and without with
      particular attention to issues relating to hostilities potentials from
      apparently irreconcilable differences in religious and scientific doctrines.

      The main focus of this particular US National Security Intelligence
      Collaboration list is to affect Executive Clemency for Leonard Peltier who
      is seen as America's Nelson Mandela by all those factions in the world who
      are against the US because of its foreign and domestic policies which they
      perceive as unjust.

      The potential for success of this list collaboration is inspired by the
      recent years' activities of the Internet Science Education Project email
      list collaborations including members of the US scientific intelligence
      community to the highest levels. http://www.stardrive.org

      Following the precedential example and history of the case of Nelson Mandela
      in South Africa, after the African National Congress put forth the policy of
      "Truth, Amnesty, and Reconciliation" only then was there able to be a
      nonviolent resolution to the Apartheid policies and a cooperative
      restructuring of the South African government finally enfranchising the bulk
      of the country's populace.

      This group will also be discussing and archiving documentation on the issue
      of how to develop and apply an American Truth Amnesty Reconciliation Program
      ATARP to effect similarly in the United States the nonviolent resolution of
      the American Apartheid symbolized by the long imprisonment of American
      Indian Movement Spiritual Leader Leonard Peltier concurrent with a
      cooperative restructuring of the United States Government to include a White
      House Cabinet Level US Department of Peace to make peace an organizing
      principle in governments and integrate principles of nonviolence in
      societies.

      Related Link: http://www.leonardpeltier.org
      Post message: PardonUSA2006@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: PardonUSA2006-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Most recent messages: (as of 2/3/2006 10:52 AM)

      Note: If you received this email in rich text, the messages below
      are hyperlinked from blue subject lines, containing good info.
      If you received this as plain text, public message archives are at:

      Mobilization.2006 Culture of Peace Petition of 500 million people FW
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PardonUSA2006/message/4>
      Mobilization.2006 Goal: 1/30/2006 11:48 AM - rev Manifesto2000 - [2001-2010]
      United Nations Culture of Peace Decade 500 million for DoP-MoP Petition
      Signatures
      Posted - Fri Feb 3, 2006 10:49 am
      Schedule.2006 [American-Peace-March] Beloved Communities Networking
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PardonUSA2006/message/3>
      Global Movement for National Departments and Ministries of Peace
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DoP-MoP 2001-2010 UN Decade for a Culture of
      Peace and
      Posted - Fri Feb 3, 2006 10:45 am
      01Feb06 - Free America's Nelson Mandela Fax to White House Chief of
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PardonUSA2006/message/2>
      01Feb06 - Free America's Nelson Mandela Fax to White House Chief of Staff,
      11min05sec ending 5:51pm PST President Carter refused this invitation from
      this
      Posted - Fri Feb 3, 2006 10:45 am
      Prayer Circle for Leonard Peltier Mon06Feb06 Noon-1PM Oakland Federa
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PardonUSA2006/message/1>
      "Something is going to happen on this day" ~ Tehran Iran Christmas Day
      newspaper editorial about Feb.6 discussing Leonard Peltier's 30 year
      anniversary and
      Posted - Fri Feb 3, 2006 1:51 am

      From: Martin Cheney
      To: David Crockett Williams
      Subject: Re: Direction draft #1 is this right??
      Date: Mar 14, 2006 11:18 PM
      Not about money, no don't care about the money just the
      jurisdiction over me and others, doesn't matter I'm sovereign already filed
      all my Financing Statement and Sercuty Agreement which separeigts me for the
      D.C. jurisdiction (cops,feds,etc) has nothing to do with money, wouldn't
      touch it they can keep it its theirs not mine I do not want it it worth
      nothing all ready brother.

      Please help us network for a rainbow uprising of love in all hearts!

      Na Mu Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo

      Aoum Sai Ram

      Torakhum

      -dcw 1-David<3 gear2000@...
      Global Emergency Alert Response 2000
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000

      2006 Peacewalks to reconcile Jerusalem's 3 Faiths: Apr16, Aug15, Dec25
      Bethlehem to Jerusalem Interfaith Peace Prayer Circle Pilgrimages
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/09Nov05ChristmasPeacewalkPoster.doc
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/jerusalem.html
      Jerusalem Peace Walk Project Support
      http://tinyurl.com/8pzpt

      David Crockett Williams, Jr(III) CLU, BS
      Jerusalem Peace Walk Project Initiator
      Camp David California
      661-867-2877 - Future Home of
      Paradise Valley Movie Ranch
      13554 Paradise Valley Road
      Twin Oaks, Caliente CA 93518
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/paradise-valley.html

      Science and Technology in Society and Public Policy
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DCWilliams

      Cultures & Community - Issues & Causes
      Peace and Nonviolence - Conflict Resolution
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Rainbow-Family-Tribe

      http://www.treeofpeacesociety.info
      http://www.thehopiway.com
      http://www.wolakota.org

      http://www.nipponzan.net
      http://www.dharmawalk.org
      http://www.peacepagoda.org
      http://www.dalailamafoundation.org

      "All We Need in Truth, Love"

      http://www.sathyasai.org.il/index.htm
      Our Holy Mission of Love
      Our Duty to Love
      Our Honor in Love of Truth
      Love All - Serve All
      http://www.sssbpt.org
      80th Year - Sai Avatar Advent - netcasts
      http://www.srisathyasaipublications.org
      http://www.saibabamiracles.com
      http://www.saisathyasai.com
      http://www.sathyasai.org

      no relation to the famous David Crocket here

      I am NOT related to my great-grandfather Williams' namesake,
      the famous David Crockett depicted by Walt Disney as Fess Parker.

      My father worked as an accountant at Walt Disney Studio when
      I was a kid during that TV show craze. Then Fess Parker used to hail
      my Dad across the studio lot, upon seeing him calling out to him as
      "Hey Davy Crockett" because my Dad bore the burden of the same
      name left to me, of David Crockett Williams, from his namesake
      grandfather who loved him as a child and took him fishing etc, ie,
      the first of our three Mississippi Williams Family David Crockett
      Williams, only originally "named after" the famous guy Fess Parker
      played on television, not related. I never claimed, claim, or
      implied or imply that I am related by blood to the guy who died
      at the Alamo. When as a little guy and I learned of my middle
      name and told my playmates, they teased me calling me
      David Crocodile. My dad went simply by David C. Williams
      and folks called him Dave. I go by our full name and answer
      to David in respect of my Father who loved me so well, who
      died on my 40th birthday nearly "in my arms," and in respect
      of my mother who named me, her eldest son, after my father
      and who also loves me so well, and in respect of the special love
      my father and his grandfather shared with/due their common
      name which I carry on and try to make a good name of it.

      Also with me, I am the last David Crockett Williams in
      my family line because both of my sons refuse to keep
      their Williams family name over being ashamed of me
      due to my extremism in my devotion to the cause of
      peace. There you have some of my more personal
      story about my heavy birth name, my Christian name:

      David Crockett Williams, Jr. (III)

      David is a Hebrew Name/Word for "Beloved" and I am
      a most beloved son of David and Amy Williams, Amy
      meaning Beloved One. Now you know "who I think I am."

      For the story of who Sri Sathya Sai Baba "said that I am" in
      my interview with him at his Ashram in India 28Sep96 see
      http://www.angelfire.com/com/on/GEAR2000/india96.html

      And for my story of how I found my Rainbow Way of Life see
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/history.html
      See entry 05May76 for origin of my medicine word Torahkum

      David Crockett Williams, Jr (III) dob 5-17-45
      (My Christian Name, named after my father and his grandfather)
      Student of James Leland Waldron (pbuh), Los Angeles Mosque,
      who gave me my Islamic name Daoud ibn Daoud Abdul Allah
      (David, son of David, Servant of The One God) in 1963;
      Founder of Torahk Paradise Systems Psibernetics Program
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/vision.html
      Student of Nichidatsu Fujii, Nipponzan Myohoji, Gandhi's Guru;
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sun-Reach
      Student of Sri Sathya Sai Baba, Kali Yuga Avatar;
      http://www.sathyasai.org - http://www.saibabamiracles.com
      Chemical Physicist, Bachelor of Science Chemistry CSUN 1967;
      Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), American College 1971;
      Graphoanalyst, IGAS since 1972 http://www.igas.com;
      Believer of Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords;
      Buddhist Practitioner, named Karma Tsering Thrchen 1977
      per Santa Barbara His Holiness Karmapa Buddhist Refuge Ceremony;
      Follower of True One Law (Torah, Dharma/Karma), ie, a "True Jew";
      Volunteer Assistant to late Hopi Thomas Banyacya 1976-1999 (pbuh);
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/tbhopi.html
      Volunteer Assistant to Chief Jake Swamp since 1985;
      http://www.treeofpeacesociety.info
      Volunteer Assistant to Chief Leonard Crow Dog since March 2006;
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chief-Crow-Dog
      Volunteer Assistant 1997-2006 late Dr. Fred B. Wood Sr PhD (died 29Mar06
      pbuh)
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/fwood.html
      Volunteer Assistant 1979-1997 late Bruce Eldridge DePalma (pbuh)
      http://www.depalma.pair.com
      Collaborator, Internet Science Education Project since ~1999, under
      the influence of Dr Jack Asshole Sarfatti PhD http://www.stardrive.org
      Author of Tetron Natural Unified Field Theory, ie, Einstein's Successor;
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/tetron2.html
      Participant Peace Pole Ceremony since 1978 Oregon Rainbow Gathering;
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/peacepole.html
      Volunteer Assistant since 1978, Zen Buddhist Monk Rev. Yusen Yamato;
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/yyamato.html
      First Attended Rainbow Family Gathering 1977, New Mexico:
      Truth or Consequences -- http://www.rainbowguide.info
      Na Mu Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo Celestial Drum Practitioner since 06Dec76
      http://www.dharmawalk.org -- http://www.peacepagoda.org
      4/1/2006 7:34 AM -- Annual UK Truth Day perverted to April Fools day
      by folks thinking it foolish to tell the truth.

      You can read about the 1990 Rainbow Uprising Campaign
      with messages from Iroquois leader Chief Jake Swamp,
      Hopi interpreter Thomas Banyacya, Global Peace Walk
      initiator Yusen Yamato, actor Jon Voight, et al, at:
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/rainbowuprising.html
      Hopi Declaration of Peace and Essence of Hopi Prophecy are at:
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/tbhopi.html

      For "Global Peace Now!" as the Universal Human Resolve!
      Global Peace Walk Project: Since 1995 UN50th Anniversary
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Global-Peace-Walk
      www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/gpw.html
      2001-2010 UN International Decade for Creating a Culture
      of Peace and Nonviolence for the Children of the World
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Schedule2006 overview/updates
      "Movement-2006: To Take Control of America with the Truth"

      Sacred Run 2006
      The Run For Our Lives
      www.sacredrun.org
      11FebSF-Apr22DC
      True Earth Day
      www.earthsite.org

      http://news.yahoo.com/fc/World/Climate_Change
      Earth is now rapidly moving to Next Ice Age: Remedies
      Include New Energy Tech and Hemp for Victory Campaign
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Climate-Stabilization-Treaty
      www.earthregenerationsociety.org
      www.newenergymovement.org
      www.jackherer.com
      www.chrisconrad.com
      www.cures-not-wars.org
      www.cannabisconsumers.org

      "May Peace Manifest as God's Will"

      - 1David<3 - 4/3/2006 4:43 AM

      Please help us network for a rainbow uprising of love in all hearts!

      Rainbow Family Tribe 34th USA Annual World Family Reunion
      Colorado USA2006 June 21 World Peace & Prayer Day Ceremony
      Main Circle Ceremony July 4th - All Welcome Home True Human Family
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Rainbow-Family-Tribe
      www.rainbowguide.info - www.welcomehome.org - www.yasgurroad.com
      "Woodstock-One" Sequel: "Bethel-One" 11-13Aug06 Yasgur's Farm NY
      All Truly Free, All Truly Welcome, All True Offerings Accepted
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bethel-One
      Ignore Rumors of Cancellation

      Wadi Rum Jordan Global Peace Zone Center
      "One Earth One Rainbow One Holy Land"
      Global Peace Now Conference 20-28Apr06
      National Departments/Ministries of Peace
      www.worldpeace.org/peacepoles.html
      www.peoplesinitiativefordepartmentsofpeace.org

      Strawberry Fields Peace Pole Project New York City
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Strawberry-Fields

      Mitakuye Oayasin - All My Relations

      Na Mu Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo

      Aoum Sai Ram

      Torahkuhm

      http://tinyurl.com/8pzpt <- PayPal Offerings

      Jerusalem Peace Walk Project Initiator
      David Crockett Williams Jr (III) dob 17May45
      Graphoanalyst: www.igas.com
      Bachelor of Science, Chemistry: www.csun.edu
      Chartered Life Underwriter: www.theamericancollege.edu
      www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/vision.html
      www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/history.html
      www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/india96.html
      www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/peacepole.html
      www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/PeaceSunday.html

      Hopi Declaration of Peace & Essence of Hopi Prophecy
      www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/tbhopi.html

      Tetron: The human mind's consciousness orientation function of light
      www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/tetron2.html

      Camp David California
      661-867-2877 - Future Home:
      Paradise Valley Movie Ranch
      13554 Paradise Valley Road
      Twin Oaks, Caliente CA 93518
      www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/paradise-valley.html

      2006 Peacewalks Reconciling Jerusalem's Three Faiths in Peace:
      Easter Apr16, Aug15, Christmas. Begun Christmas 2005 Circle of 12
      Bethlehem to Jerusalem Interfaith Peace Prayer Circle Pilgrimages
      www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/09Nov05ChristmasPeacewalkPoster.doc
      www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/jerusalem.html

      Science and Technology in Society and Public Policy
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DCWilliams

      www.treeofpeacesociety.info
      www.dalailamafoundation.org
      www.thehopiway.com
      www.wolakota.org
      www.nipponzan.net
      www.dharmawalk.org
      www.peacepagoda.org

      "All We Need in Truth: Love"

      www.sathyasai.org
      Our Holy Mission of Love
      Our Duty to Love
      Our Honor in Love of Truth
      Love All - Serve All
      80th Year - Sai Avatar Advent - Netcasts:
      www.srisathyasaipublications.org
      www.sathyasai.org.il/index.htm
      www.saibabamiracles.com
      www.saisathyasai.com
      www.sssbpt.org

      World Peace Walk - China Peacewalk: 01May06
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/World-Peace-Walk

      Rainbow Love War Leader Great Spirit All My Relations Guide Me Please!
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2006
        Cc: via fax to Pres. Bush Chief of Staff Andy Card, Yoko, and NPRadio

        To: Alden Bryant, Grandfather of UN Climate Stabilization Movement