Sarfatti suggests why Einhorn framed

  • gear2000@lightspeed.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2000
      Among the many related issues to the claims that Ira Einhorn was framed for the
      murder of Holly Maddux to silence his activism in areas threatening exposure
      of corrupt interests of the real parties responsible for this murder, the UFO
      issue and related mind control and advanced weaponry aspects have been quoted
      in media articles along with reference to the physics discussion list of Dr.
      Jack Sarfatti, a longtime Einhorn acquaintance and collaborator, whose email
      list includes former and present CIA science authorities.

      One recent post from this theortetical physics list is forwarded below as reference
      to Sarfatti's informed opinions on ignored factors in the "Einhorn was framed"
      thesis.

      From: "Dr. Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti@...>
      --[see more on Sarfatti from his stardrive.org website at end]--
      To: "Arkadiusz Jadczyk"
      Subject: Re: Flat Star Gate Portals in UFO Phenomenon
      Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 11:13 AM

      Yes, thanks for this useful link. Jacques Vallee has been acting covertly and

      inconsistently lately re: UFOs. Publically, he is no longer involved, yet I

      know for a fact he is still actively involved with a key well financed UFO
      investigative organization. One reason for this, I surmise, may be his
      intimate collaboration in the 70's with Ira Einhorn on matters UFO and also

      the ARPA net precursor to the Internet. Einhorn is now in Vallee's country of

      origin, France, protected by the French government for a horrendous capital

      crime that IMO he did not commit. My own informed guess on what really
      happened in Philadelphia in 1977 was that Holly met her death not by Ira, but

      possibly by an overdose, maybe self-administered, may be not, as was common

      in that crowd at that time, e.g. book Edie by Jean Stein and George Plimpton.

      Ira has been quiet about relevant sordid details partly to protect Holly's
      reputation. Ira had pissed off Mafioso Mayor Frank Rizzo and his corrupt DA

      and police homocide goons who formed Central American style Death Squads. See

      the film "The Thin Blue Line" for the true story of what was going on in the

      City of Brotherly Love back then. Ira, away most of the incrediblly long 18

      months between Holly's alleged death and the finding of her remains in a
      storage room outside Ira's actual apartment, was clearly framed. He was tried

      in absentia by a Kangaroo Court by a judge who personally hated him and
      should have recused himself from the case. Fortunately the French Government

      who approved the COMETA UFO report are not stupid.

      --
      CREATE, COMMUNICATE, COLLABORATE
      http://stardrive.org