"Remember, courage!" the late Eugene McCarthy dod December 10, 2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2006

      Did you get clean for Gene in ’68?

      Get HIPPIE for hemp in 2006!

      USA Hemp Industry Program Planting Initiative Enterprise

      [PA-HIPPIE] · Pennsylvania "H.I.P.P.I.E." Hemp Movement

      Category: Industry Associations

      Description

      Hemp, the ideal plant to save the planet!

      This Pennsylvania Hemp Industry Program Planting Initiative Enterprise, PA-HIPPIE, Networking Group is to further global environmental emergency level actions to not only legalize hemp, but promote a global scale revival of the 1941-45 USDA Hemp for Victory program, then to win the war effort against the Axis, and now to win the war against Mother Earth in order to prevent intolerable planetary climate change by re-greening the planet and moving to hemp economy with bio-fuels to replace fossil fuel combustion.

      The economic benefits and superior per-acre bio-efficiency as a carbon sink make hemp the ideal plant to save the planet.

      Such groups are "spinning-off" other networking groups State by State as needed for other State Hemp Industry Program Planting Initiative Enterprises to coordinate legalization and future business relationships, eg, OK-HIPPIE, AR-HIPPIE, KY-HIPPIE, CA-HIPPIE, CO-HIPPIE, OR-HIPPIE, MO-HIPPIE, etc, starting with some States that have medical cannabis laws indicating a level of public awareness on that aspect of the issue.

      Hemp, the ideal plant to save the planet!

      Related Link: http://www.jackherer.com

      Post message: PA-HIPPIE@yahoogroups.com

      Subscribe: PA-HIPPIE-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      [US-HIPPIE] · USA "H.I.P.P.I.E." Hemp Movement

      Category: Industry Associations

      Description

      Hemp, the ideal plant to save the planet!

      This is the national campaign coordinators list for key members of local State HIPPIE Networking Groups to coordinate campaigns between States as the National HIPPIE Hemp Campaign with info posted here that may be useful in any State, forwarded to that list by its designated member on this HIPPIE networking group national coordinators list

      This USA Hemp Industry Program Planting Initiative Enterprise, US-HIPPIE, Networking Group is to further global environmental emergency level actions to not only legalize hemp, but promote a global scale revival of the 1941-45 USDA Hemp for Victory program, then to win the war effort against the Axis, and now to win the war against Mother Earth in order to prevent intolerable planetary climate change by re-greening the planet and moving to hemp economy with bio-fuels to replace fossil fuel combustion.

      The economic benefits and superior per-acre bio-efficiency

      as a carbon sink make hemp the ideal plant to save the planet.

      Such groups are "spinning-off" other networking groups State

      by State as needed for other State Hemp Industry Program

      Planting Initiative Enterprises to coordinate legalization and

      future business relationships, eg, OK-HIPPIE , AR -HIPPIE, KY-HIPPIE ,

      CA-HIPPIE, CO-HIPPIE, OR-HIPPIE , MO -HIPPIE, etc, starting

      with some States that have medical cannabis laws indicating

      a level of public awareness on that aspect of the issue.

      This national group is similarly coordinating with other

      issue groups where the truth about hemp is part of the

      solutions seen for these related issue groups, eg:

      (copy and paste links)

      New Waveland Movement: Climate disaster recovery of USA Gulf Coast areas:

      Hemp Economy Movement: all nations global scale "Hemp for Victory"

      climate stabilization planting economics lead group:

      Post message: US-HIPPIE@yahoogroups.com

      Subscribe: US-HIPPIE-subscribe@yahoogroups.com