Did Ira Einhorn really do it? RE: Skinwalker mention of me on p. 204-5

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006

      “Holly was murdered ~ 1977. Did Ira really do it?”

      …Jack Sarfatti asks, in introducing this state of paranoia report

      on the ufo issue, and why we need to be more fearful and

      warmonger-like in our attitudes because “the space beings are

      coming to get us so we better get bigger guns” argument of

      our leading level-headed “theoretical physicists” onstar overdrive.

      Just that this level of serious thought and fear is involved lends

      credence to the arguments that Ira Einhorn was over his eyeballs

      in secrets he still can’t talk about that could have gotten Holly killed

      to shut him up, either for spreading fear, or for the truth behind

      what portends it.  In any case, the Judge’s contention that all this

      is bull-pucky and fanciful and just basically smoke he thought Ira

      was blowing in people’s faces, this below gives an overview of to

      what level of seriousness that even smart people apparently took

      deadly fantasies in the 70’s, evincing that Judge Mazzola don’t

      know psychotronics from shinola.

      “Ira Einhorn's version of the autopsy report that Kit Green

      was alleged to have studied?”

      --- Ira said that Kit Green as an MD did an independent autopsy

      and found no blood, entered in a report somewhere but apparently

      not allowed into the trial?

      “Ira was well aware of the Hidden Valley data (Cob O Brien) discussed

      in Skinwalker in mid 70's. Holly was murdered ~ 1977. Did Ira really do it?”

      http://www.computerhealth.org/einhorn.htm

      Letter to the Reader: “Prelude To Intimacy” by Ira Einhorn is in part an account of Einhorn's activities and the people he met while living in London, Ireland, the Arran Islands, Formentera, the Canaries (La Gomera) and St. Ives (North Cornwall), but also a reflection on his life and role in the exploration of altered states of consciousness and social transformation in the 1960s and 1970s. It includes many observations about the direction American and European culture has taken since those decades…

      ---snipped

      --David Williams 1/1/2006 5:50 PM

      The answer is in the true nature of light, smart guy!

      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/tetron2.html

      responding to: