high hoe oblivion FW: Russian Torsionic Genome Weapons of Mass Destruction?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2005

      Now, Jack, it seems like in your below report the evidence is there,

      regarding these same kinds of topics and information, rumor or true,

      good physics or bad, that Ira Einhorn was in the thick of, back during

      these mid-70’s years when this was coming out, this deeper science

      behind the troubling and troublesome unicorn science murder mystery?

      Also, Bearden’s latest in same general arena of bio-electromagnetics,

      his new apocalyptic oblivion screed is up at his http://www.cheniere.org

      Now we see also coming to the fore, through Bruce Lipton’s Biology of Belief

      http://www.beliefbook.com and in Cleve Backster’s Primary Perception and

      Biocommunications, discoveries of many more, deeper facets of the “something.”

      http://www.primaryperception.com

      What do you think?  Maybe Ira can do book reviews on all of your books

      and Jim can make a book out of that?  “What does the unicorn think on this?”

      So, let’s see, there’s catfish, sonfish, unicorn-fish, and which fish are you,

      God(father)-fish?

      Hi Ho Silver Godfather, riding the unicorn to/from oblivion obliviously?

      David