Mysterious UFO deaths: Holly Maddux, Gene Mallove, Mack, Chipman, Koopman, Nadal, Truffaut...

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      Below from Dr. Jack Sarfatti (PhD Theoretical Physics)
      as/per one of his internet humor characters, id's, Doc Savage...

      see more on the late Dr. Eugene Mallove at
      http://www.infinite-energy.com

      From: Doc Savage <adastra1@...>
      To: CGreen@...
      Subject: Mysterious UFO deaths: Mallove, Mack, Chipman, Koopman, Nadal,
      Truffaut , Holly Maddux...
      Date: Feb 5, 2005 10:42 AM
      bcc

      fyi

      See Jack Sarfatti's auto-biographical book Destiny Matrix e.g.
      http://amazon.com on Chipman, Koopman, Nadal, Truffaut, Ira Einhorn &
      Holly Maddux http://www.amgot.org/einhorn/iht9ad.htm . This article
      below is paranoid and I am not endorsing all of it - but it is
      interesting nevertheless.

      Begin forwarded message:

> [...]
      >
      > When astronomer and archaeologist M. K. Jessup allegedly committed
      > suicide in Dade County Park, FL., in 1959 certain alarm bells should
      > have gone off. There is no doubt the well-known author of such
      > influential works as The Case for the UFO and The Expanding Case for
      > the UFO had been depressed. Things had not been going well for him,
      > and he had, it must be admitted, indicated his gloom to close friends,
      > Ivan Sanderson, the biologist, and Long John Nebel, the well-known New
      > York City radio host. Sanderson reported him disturbed by "a series of
      > strange events" which put him "into a completely insane world of
      > unreality."
      >
      > Was the reality Jessup was faced with at the time "completely insane"
      > or were there, perhaps, forces driving Jessup to the edge, forces with
      > a plan? Anna Genzlinger thoroughly investigated his death. Her
      > conclusion: "He was under some sort of control." Remember, these
      were
      > the days of secret governmental mind-control experiments which have
      > only recently been uncovered.
      >
      > Certain facts about the case raise redflags. For example, no autopsy
      > was performed, contrary to the state law. Sergeant Obenclain, who was
      > on the scene shortly after Jessup's body was discovered, has said for
      > the record, "Everything seemed too professional." The hose from the
      > car exhaust was wired on; and it was, strangely, washing machine hose.
      > Jessup died at rush hour, with more than the usual amount of traffic
      > passing by. He had been visited by Carlos Allende three days before
      > his death and according to his wife, had been receiving strange phone
      > calls. We know the navy was very much interested in what he was doing;
      > and we all know, or should know, it is the ONI (Office of Naval
      > Investigations) that has been in the forefront, from the very
      > beginning, of the UFO coverup.
      >
      > And what of particular interest was Jessup investigating at the time?
      > Something that was top secret and would remain so for some time: the
      > Philadelphia Experiment.
      > Dr. James McDonald tried to convince Congress to look into the UFO
      > situation. He died after shooting himself a short while later.The late
      > astronomer Dr. M.K. Jessup was the first to reveal details of the
      > Philadelphia Experiment-he died a few months later.
      > Frank Edwards
      >
      > Frank Edwards, the noted news commentator, died of an alleged heart
      > attack on June 24, 1967, on the 20th anniversary of the Kenneth Arnold
      > sighting. Was that coincidence?
      >
      > Probably not. Several other prominent UFOlogists died the same day,
      > Arthur Bryant, the contactee, Richard Church, chairman of CIGIUFO and
      > the space writer, Willie Ley. The circumstances surrounding the death
      > of Edwards, who like James McDonald was pushing for meaningful
      > Congressional subcommittee meetings, raise huge questions. It so
      > happens that a "World UFO Conference" was being held in New York
      City