NIH Physician Acknowledges the Reality of Mind Control

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2004
      Ira Einhorn was in touch with Dr. Eldon Byrd, a neuro-electromagnetic
      researcher who had worked on early neuro-influence technology for
      the United States Navy, and was aware of Ira's experiments with
      Puharich regarding "psychotronic" pain inducing mind control circuits
      positive test results back in 70's per Ira's letters to this list
      previously.

      One by one the "outlandish" and "impossible" technologies issue
      behind Ira's claimed defense and innocence, ie, important info he
      had on forefront scary things some intel types needed quieted, this
      is coming more to light as real. Whether the below is hype or real,
      many folks take it very seriously, unlike Ira's judge and jury at trial.

      note "psycho-electronic"...."psychotronic"

      From: Jack Sarfatti <sarfatti@...>
      Subject: MIND CONTROL?
      Date: Thursday, November 11, 2004 3:48 PM

      > NOTE ELDON BYRD visited us at ISSO 1999-2000 and his photo is in my
      > book
      Destiny Matrix. Eldon died I think in 2002 or maybe 2003.