'surrender our will to the Creator' - Uri Geller April 5, 2004 - "...exactly what I have believed all my life!"

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      This radio program experience could be described as "remote
      psychic metal bending" per new "psychic teleportation" term?...

      "Richard Lonewolf, a Cherokee healer from Tehachapi in California,
      put a teaspoon on top of his radio and watched in amazement as it curled
      itself into a full circle. He showed it to a scientist friend, David
      Crockett Williams, who told me that Lonewolf explained the human mind was
      capable of anything when we 'surrender our will to the Creator'. That's
      exactly what I have believed all my life!"

      This theme, "surrender of personal will to the will of God" is common
      between Islam and some Christian views as well as now per above
      Uri and Lonewolf. A dialogue on this theme may help resolve religious
      differences and strife.

      http://www.uri-geller.com/mirror1a.htm

      Uri Geller April 5, 2004.

      One of America's most popular radio shows is called Coast-to-Coast, a late
      night broadcast heard by millions. The show, hosted by George Noory,
      fearlessly explores every aspect of the psychic, the paranormal and the
      plain weird. I believe America has become a far more open-minded country.
      People question everything. Maybe that's a result of the War on Terror: the
      US is fed up of being lied to. So, when George called me to request an
      interview last week, I was excited. An audience of open minds can produce
      electrifying results. What followed took my breath away. The phonelines rang
      red hot all night - and for days afterwards. My e-mail inbox was hit by a
      tidal wave of messages from listeners who had dared to trust intuition,
      joined in the psychic experiments, and witnessed impossible phenomena.
      Harassed mother Gloria Letang of Ohio shouted, "Work! Work!" at a computer
      which her teenage son had wrecked in an outburst of anger. The screen hummed
      to life and the programs ran smoothly. "I still can't believe this," admits
      Gloria. Richard Lonewolf, a Cherokee healer from Tehachapi in California,
      put a teaspoon on top of his radio and watched in amazement as it curled
      itself into a full circle. He showed it to a scientist friend, David
      Crockett Williams, who told me that Lonewolf explained the human mind was
      capable of anything when we 'surrender our will to the Creator'. That's
      exactly what I have believed all my life! Holistic healer Wayne Myers of
      Lincoln, Nebraska, focused his energy on the broken electric window of his
      car. Within seconds, it was purring smoothly up and down. "I'm already a
      believer in the power of the mind and spirit to heal and cause changes at a
      distance," he wrote to me, "but it is thrilling to receive such a powerful
      affirmation." It's thrilling too when I hear such extraordinary stories.
      Sceptics and nay-sayers better get used to being ignored: there's a new
      open-mindedness at work in the world.