FreeUnicorn.com Lawsuit

  • karen manceaux
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2004
      This is an email to all of the papers that I want to
      inform about the possible lawsuit against the
      Philadelphia Weekly.

      Dear Sirs:
      I want to let you know of an up coming possible
      lawsuit that I hope to soon file against the
      Philadelphia Weekly Newspaper concerning an article
      written by the reporter, Frank Rubino about the
      website, "FreeUnicorn.com".

      It is apparent that Rubino lied about the things that
      I wrote in the website and placed the article under
      the title "Things that we can't beleive somebody still
      gives a shit about", not only did Rubino mislead me
      into believing that he thought the site was
      "Interesting Certainly" but I have Rubino on tape
      stating this, and lead me to believe this is why he
      wanted to mention the site in his column.

      Rubino states in his article that they don't care
      about Ira Einhorn, yet he stated again that the site
      was interesting. I feel so sorry for this Rubino, he
      can not tell if he cares about something or not. The
      sad thing is, he reports his mental confusions to the
      public in his articles, this can be costly to any
      newspaper.

      Rubino states in the paper's article that they don't
      care about Ira Einhorn only to have told me a that my
      site was interesting. Rubino also states in the
      article that I had said things about brain chips being
      implanted into screwballs frontal lobes that I never
      stated or have ever written of. The only screwball
      here is Rubino.

      You can obtain more details on the site and see that
      it is my opinion that Rubino is in desperate need of
      some mental help. Rubino has made public statements
      that certainly conflict with a taped message that I
      have from him. I am praying that the paper will agree
      with me about Rubino being confused and discharge
      Rubino to a mental health facility.

      Please, if you have been to the site before, make
      certain to hit your "RELOAD" or "REFRESH" button on
      your browser to view new pages.

      This mail is to informan all that I am planing on
      filing a laws suit against the paper very soon.
      Thank you so Much,
      karen Manceaux
      FreeUnicorn.com

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.