Lawsuit Against NewsPaper/FreeUnicorn.com

  • karen manceaux
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2004
      New Alert concerning the "FreeUnicorn.com" website:
      It is apparent that someone tipped off the
      Philadelphia Weekly Newspaper about the website of
      FreeUnicorn.com in order to discredit and smear the
      site.

      The reporter for the newspaper, Frank Rubino left me a
      misleading message stating that the site was certainly
      interesting and that he wanted to mention it in the
      paper. I believed that this was for public awareness
      of the site, but it was quite the opposite.

      Upon reviewing the article it was obviously a smear to
      the site and to my writings. If you look at the
      article and hear the tape it will be apparent to all
      why I am filing a lawsuit against the Philadelphia
      Weekly paper.

      I have the tape of Rubino's message which indeed does
      prove his intentions were to smear my site due to the
      article he placed stating that they did not care about
      Ira Einhorn. This is obvious that they wanted me to
      see the comments or they would not have contacted me.

      Rubino also lied in the article about things that I
      have never stated. You can find details within the
      FreeUnicorn.com website. You can read Rubino's article
      under: Things that we can't believe somebody still
      gives a shit about" in the trash paper, Philadelphia
      Weekly.

      I will be filing the lawsuit soon.
      Karen Manceaux, FreeUnicorn.com

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.