"As you see below," Einhorn said of the Daily News story

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2004
      saw this at your site, so glad you caught onto this case, great...
      http://www.freeunicorn.com
      We want the truth about the Unicorn hippy guru and related issues

      =====
      http://www.freeunicorn.com/ThreatsToIra.html

      This article below is from, cough, cough, uh, Theresa Conroy.

      by Theresa Conroy
      Daily News Staff Writer
      One more reason to love the Daily News/WPHT (1210-AM) Ira Einhorn Killer
      Tomato Contest.

      Ira hates it.

      Seems our hypersensitive fugitive murderer is all offended that the People
      Paper and radio talk-show host Michael Smerconish are running a
      tomato-growing contest that will include pummeling a billboard photo of
      Einhorn with the losing fruit.

      In an e-mail to an Internet buddy, Einhorn last week reacted to the Daily
      News story announcing the Aug. 9 contest searching for the most Einhornesque
      tomato.

      Comments attributed to Einhorn were curt and sarcastic:

      "As you see below," Einhorn said of the Daily News story, "they are bending
      over backwards to create the right atmosphere for justice and fairness."

      The e-mail was sent to David Crockett Williams, a chatroom buddy who acts as
      the fugitive's cyber flack. After sending the e-mail to the Daily News,
      Williams posted it on an unpopular Einhorn bulletin board with just one
      member - Williams.

      In true conspiracy-theory style, Williams - who labeled the contest a "sad
      testimony to the superficiality of American media insight" - elevated the
      tomato contest to an all-new level.

      Continue with the article

      Or, go to My ...

      My Comments:

      Ira's comments to Crocket were right on and true, the event sponsored by the
      Radio Station WPHT and attended by the Philadelphia Police Commissioner is a
      direct indication of the treatment that was awaiting Ira that was illegal in
      my opinion. These people were promoting a form of terrorism and setting a
      stage for an unfair trial.

      As you can also see, the people whom are NOT Ira's friends that are allowing
      these writers to discredit Williams as not being true to Ira. If David
      Crocket Williams was Ira's friend, he would not have sent this email to the
      Daily News. This is not the first publcation that I have read of David
      Crocket Williams being untrue to Ira and that this place where he psots
      Ira's letters is of only one member. The last time I checked the site, there
      were only 55 members, including myself. I have sent Crocket a question about
      this. I will post the mailings with him.

      -end fwd excerpt from
      http://www.freeunicorn.com/ThreatsToIra.html