"stealth torsionic genome weapon" - leading US & Russian physicists on psychotronics, "psi-internet," Soviet advanced psi weapons now in China

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 9:46 PM
      This info just in from Russia seems to substantiate claims of psychotronic
      weaponry development behind the Iron Curtain during the time of
      (Philadelphia "Unicorn Killer") Ira Einhorn's adventures which brought him
      into receipt of this then secret info, to the chagrin of KGB and other intel
      agencies he is quoted as saying are most likely responsible for the murder
      for which he was convicted in order to discredit him getting this info out
      to the public, a murder he consistently and still denies any involvement in
      despite the "overwhelming evidence."
      Will the historic media prejudice against Ira Einhorn kill this story?
      Why won't the Philadelphia authorities allow CNN's Larry King to interview
      Einhorn as CNN seeks to do, to get his side of the story out to the public?
      Are they afraid the public response would favorably influence his appeal?
      Einhorn collaborated with Sarfatti and was his first book agent.

      The larger issue since he has been convicted is the story about this science
      and its dangers today, as well as its peaceful applications for new energy
      technologies to replace nuclear and fossil fuel power which are suppressed
      by the US under dual-use secrecy restrictions in fear of an enemy applying
      them for weaponry or other military purposes, as explained in 1995, Jeane
      Manning's book, The Coming Energy Revolution, Avery Pub., which overviews
      a number of these new energy techs and inventors and reproduces the 1952
      applicable secrecy order/law on p.162 obtained under FOIA. More info and
      updates at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new-energy-solutions
      (My latest overview post, Aug.21 including discussion of following and still
      ongoing sustained email attack against me possibly related to this post that
      includes mention of physicist John Wheeler's behind the scenes involvement.

      This is the reason why we need a commitment to, and an action plan for,
      a sustainable global culture of peace, to remove need of these restrictions.

      [excerpt]
      >> "Now Russian "concerned scientists" are observing with apprehension
      >> activities of some Chinese psi-research organizations; - which, in
      >> their qualified opinion (based on knowledge of facts of illegal
      >> export to China of some advanced "double use" psychotronic
      >> technologies from f. USSR during Yeltsin's chaotic rule), might wish
      >> to transform Internet into "stealth torsionic genome weapon" of
      >> global reach.

      [Note Russian physicist's reference to Siddhartha and connection of
      this physics work therefore to Buddhist meditation mind dynamics.
      Be prepared to skip over technical material beyond normal ken]-dcw

      From: Jack Sarfatti <sarfatti@...>
      To: David Crockett Williams <gear2000@...>
      [usual mode, bcc to Jack's Internet Science Education Project lists]-dcw
      Subject: Re: FORUM: John A. Wheeler, Last modified: July 5, 2002
      Date: Thursday, August 21, 2003 7:21 PM

      Old stuff. This is new

      On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 03:49 PM, David Crockett Williams
      wrote:

      > May the Universe in some strange sense be "brought into being"
      > by the participation of those who participate?
      >
      > The vital act is the act of participation.... It strikes down the
      > [idea of]
      > "observer"... the man who stands safely behind the thick glass wall
      > and watches what goes on without taking part.
      > It can't be done.
      >
      > ~John Wheeler, physicist

      [note, see my whole post to Sarfatti snipped above about Wheeler at
      http://www.bigear.org/vol1no4/wheeler.htm
      see my offering of related "chemical physics of consciousness" theory
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gcsc-csun/message/6
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/tetron1.html
      and my latest attempt to explain its four equations in English
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dcwilliams/message/284 ]-dcw

> [...]
      >> kosher" from academic science's viewpoint, - was performed by Russian
      >> physicist Dr. V. Skurlatov already in '60s: soon after invention of
      >> lasers. (He wrote about his discoveries an article - which, because
      >> of ferocious resistance of "establishment reactionaries", could be
      >> published only in "alternative Leading Edge magazine"
      >> "Tekhnika-Molodezhi" ('Technology for Youth'): see No. 9/1969 of
      >> this Moscow montly. This important article is mentioned in my own
      >> e-publication at the website of Pentagon Meditation Club: see
      >> www.pentagonmeditationclub.org , in section called "Letters to The
      >> Editors on a variety of subjects".
      >
      >> Actually, Dr. Skurlatov has performed an experiment in "laser-induced
      >> quantum entanglement" of such macroscopic quantum objects as clouds
      >> of ionized gas. Now such experiments - whose correctness is fully
      >> accepted by international academic community - are being routinely
      >> performed by Prof. Eugene Polzik from Aarhus Univ., Denmark (see in
      >> www). Spectacular success of Dr. Skurlatov's experiments has inspired
      >> Dr. Sergeyev to invent highly efficient technology of precisely
      >> addressable psi-communication (which may be called "an embryo of
      >> psi-Internet"): - which was based on precisely regulated with the
      >> help of "torsionic feedback" "induced psychobioentrainment" of minds
      >> of participants of telepathic experiments with the help of projected
      >> onto computer display screens (custom-made for Dr. Sergeyev 's
      >> well-funded by Soviet Navy experiments) individually designed
      >> "audiovisual mandalas" (see more details in my abovementioned
      >> e-publication).
      >
      >> I think that even now, - after more than 35 years, - scientific level
      >> (and also potential practical usefulness) of Dr. Skurlatov's
      >> perfectly scientifically correct experiments are still higher than
      >> those of mentioned in your email Oak Ridge researchers. If you'd
      >> like, I could send you a copy of Dr. Skurlatov's article in Russian
      >> with a brief digest via "snail mail". (This highly informative
      >> article, - although it doesn't contain, like well-written "New
      >> Scientist" articles or my own messages, any multi-storey mathematical
      >> formulas, - successfully performs its task of conveying as fully as
      >> possible author's ideas."
      >
      > Send it to Vladimir Poponin who is Russian here in San Francisco and
      > can explain it to me. I will be in Paris Sept 15 - 19 at Pierre et
      > Marie Universite Vigier Conference if you can get there?
      >
      >> "However, - and
      >> it's perfectly understandable to all who know realities of former
      >> Soviet regime, - descriptions of concrete details of Dr. Skurlatov's
      >> experiments (about which I knew from his personal communication when
      >> acting on behalf of Dr. Sergeyev's organization) are not so clear &
      >> detailed; - due to 'secrecy paranoia" which still lingers in new
      >> "democratic" Russia.)
      >>
      >> With best wishes, Sincerely yours Constantin I. Ivanenko

      ----------end fwd post, see more on Dr. Sarfatti, who claims originating
      President Reagan's Star Wars space weapons physics vision, at
      http://www.stardrive.org

      Our Spiritual Unity Re-Awakening
      www.prophecykeepers.com

      Torahkoom, The Law Stands Up (phonetically, Hebrew language)
      See related story of May 5, 1976 strange occurance of this sound at
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/history.html

      David Crockett Williams 661-822-3309
      Buddhist Scientific Spiritual Practitioner
      Chartered Life Underwriter
      BS Chemistry, CSUN 1969
      Author, Tetron Natural Unified Field Theory
      Red Silk Road Peace March Initiator
      www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/vision.html

      August 24, 2003 - October 31, 2003
      Tehachapi, California, Japan, Korea, China, Nepal,
      India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Jerusalem,
      Europe, USA, La Paz, October 2nd Gandhi birthday

      One person makes the difference
      www.kucinich.us
      Dennis Kucinich for USA President

      PardonUSA Peltier
      www.freeleonardpeltier.org

      Spirituality: The Highest Form of Politics
      www.7fires.org

      For a Culture of Peace & Community
      http://web.mahatma.org.in
      www.cesarechavez.org