original letter copy, Ira Einhorn's Press Release of March 2, 2003

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2003
      See attached eFax file for copy of Ira Einhorn's handwritten letter
      of March 2, 2003, with this short public and press release:

      Ira Einhorn's Press Release of March 2, 2003, text:

      William T. Cannon is no longer my lawyer.

      Please address all questions about my case directly to me:

      Ira Einhorn -- ES 6859
      P.O. Box 1000
      Houtzdale, PA 16698-1000

      [signed]

      Ira Einhorn
      March 2, 2003

      ------end release text

      > To view your fax please open the file attached to this e-mail. Each
      e-mail program handles attachments differently but usually double clicking
      on the file will open your fax. Some e-mail programs may require you to
      save the file to your system before opening it.

      > For further help on viewing your faxes please go to
      http://www.eFax.com/help and click on the FAQ, 'How do I view the fax I
      received?'

      From: "David Crockett Williams" <gear2000@...>
      To: ".General Agency Services" <gear2000@...>
      Subject: Let Peace Reign -- Ira Einhorn press release from prison in PA,
      case and issues update
      Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 3:34 PM

      I have been communicating with Ira Einhorn by email for a few years
      after "meeting" him by email on Jack Sarfatti list, and by fairly regular
      letter exchanges since his imprisonment in Pennsylvania after
      extradition from France and since his conviction last August for the
      1979 murder of Holly Maddux in the infamous "Philadelphia Unicorn
      Killer Trial of Two Centuries" after his first, "in absentia" conviction
      for the same crime over a decade ago, passage of a special
      Pennsylvania "Einhorn Law" to circumvent the US Constitution
      and authorize the second trial as a required French condition
      for extradition.

      His latest letter will be posted in eFax format at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ira-einhorn/message/319
      with text reproduced below including his short press release:

      ----text of latest letter from Ira Einhorn in PA prison:

      One can only hope that the combined weight of the world's NO's(!) will stop
      the war on Iraq from being waged, BUT then Bush would be forecd to face the
      domestinc mess his policies are creating.

      Could you please post the press release -- see below -- on my [ira-einhorn]
      website, and send it out to your large media list. My lawyer refuses to
      quit in spite of 3 letters asking him to do so, so I am maiking the fact of
      my letting him go as widely known as possible. The media has to come to me
      directly not work through him, as he never passes on messages.

      Hope you are well

      Let Peace Reign,

      Ira

      ---------------- end letter

      Ira Einhorn's Press Release of March 2, 2003

      William T. Cannon is no longer my lawyer.

      Please address all questions about my case directly to me:

      Ira Einhorn -- ES 6859
      P.O. Box 1000
      Houtzdale, PA 16698-1000

      [signed]

      Ira Einhorn
      March 2, 2003

      ------end release

      In previous letters over the last few months since his trial was over
      he has sent a detailed analysis of mechanations between his previous
      lawyers from his original arraignment representation by now Senator
      Arlen Specter, through his original pre-trial phase and circumstances
      of his flight from the US to avoid prosecution, his years in exile and
      contact with his US attorney representing him at absentia trial and who
      recommended French attorney leading to long extradition delay, false
      testimony by that same attorney at final trial regarding circumstances
      leading to his original flight from US, etc., posted at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ira-einhorn/message/304
      and other related materials are in posts to the above [ira-einhorn] list,
      and also key Einhorn letters at http://www.sonic.net/~west/ira