Re: screeds

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 1:08 PM
      Mr. Heine,

      Thanks for sending this article which in fact is one that I did find on the
      phillynews.com website with an abbreviated title, so my confusion now is
      due to the reference in the article of "(see related story)". The
      paragraph that this quote is in, its simple rehash of previously published
      opinions on the Einhorn-EarthDay connection and its lack of any new quotes
      or information from Einhorn that one might expect after a long phone
      interview with him by author Takiff, led me to believe that the "related
      story" was not the one that day by Theresa Conroy but must have been another
      one by Takiff that I still cannot find or access, especially because
      Jonathan indicated in his recent email to me that his "short article" that
      day contained some "fresh quotes" from Einhorn in it.

      Sorry for causing you any trouble on this but I still have a lingering
      misunderstanding of how to reconcile these points of information I have
      received. If indeed the one article on this topic published Apr21 by
      Theresa and this one by Jonathan are the entirety of what has been published
      resultant from that long phone interview with Einhorn in the few days before
      April 21, then you need not respond and I am satisfied that this is the best
      that has been done with the time and expense of that phone call for those
      involved, ie, essentially a wasted phone call. Otherwise if there is an
      additional article that has been published containing those "fresh quotes"
      from Einhorn that Takiff says were included in his "small article" of April
      21st, I would still like to see that article.

      David Williams