CNN Larry King interview transcript, new url Co-Evolution Quarterly article

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      The efax file of the Co-Evolution Quarterly article by Ira Einhorn
      referenced in his "A Snapshot of my 70's article has been cleaned up a bit
      and posted to
      http://www.sonic.net/~west/ira/ along with a transcript of Annika's
      interview on Larry King Live of Monday, Sept.30, where she discusses among
      other things the withholding of evidence by prosecution in his absentia
      trial, which was also mentioned by Ira's attorney on Connie Chung's program
      the same night..

      In order to make those pages readable, those are large files,
      so visitors will have to wait several minutes for each page before viewing
      unless they have broadband.