Nick Cook's PBS Talk

  • Jack Sarfatti
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2002

      http://www.npr.org/ramfiles/fa/20020814.fa.ram

      Is Nick Cook’s Public Radio Talk on Anti-Gravity Zero Point Energy

      What do you think?

      What he says about Brown is not true, for example.

      No doubt the Nazis had some important secret military technology but I am 99% sure NONE of it was at the level of ZERO-POINT engineering with large scale anti-gravity propulsion unless it was some kind of effect like the alleged Philadelphia Experiment that they stumbled into but had no theoretical understanding of.

      Any evidence that the Nazis were spinning superconducting disks?

      They did not have high Tc SC.

      Any evidence they were wrapping giant current carrying cables around airplanes, tanks or ships?

      The only real zero point anti-gravity theoretical physics is new and is now at

      http://stardrive.org/Jack/PT81502.pdf

      and even that may not work – too soon to tell.

      Cook promotes Hal Puthoff’s stuff. And you know what I think of that. J

      Nick Cook admits he is not a scientist – that is obvious. He is not helping by spreading badly researched disinformation and misinformation.

      He did contact me when he was researching the book, but it became obvious that he had a hidden agenda in which facts and critical thinking did not matter.