RE: Baez's -- Open Questions in Physics

  • Jack Sarfatti
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      Open Questions in Physics

      Thanks Steve, my comments below.

      "What I cannot create. I do not understand." Richard Feynman

      “To advance scientific knowledge, pick a man of genius, give him money, and let him alone.” James B. Conant, cited in “Tuxedo Park” by Jennet Conant

      "For no man can write anything who does not think that what he writes is for the time the history of the world; or do anything well who does not esteem his work to be of importance ... there is throughout nature something mocking, something that leads us on and on, but arrives nowhere;… All promise outruns the performance. We live in a system of approximations."

      Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essay on Nature (1844)