RE: [ufo51_2000] IRAQ ATTACK IS FOR OIL - URGENT

  • Jack Sarfatti
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2002

      Let me be perfectly clear, any UFO organization that attaches itself to a political agenda is automatically on a list of dubious organizations to be investigated by FBI at home and CIA abroad and by other agencies of DOJ and Department of Homeland Security.

      Here is evidence that some UFO organizations are FRONT PROPAGANDA ORGANIZATIONS for Saddam Hussein’s Iraq Dictatorship

      Note that WORLD ACTION is ostensibly a UFO organization.