Re: [ira-einhorn] Recent Phillynews Einhorn articles

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 3:34 PM
      I do not want to seem to be defending Einhorn here, but his behavior with
      Theresa is consistent with his being either innocent or guilty of the murder of
      Holly. I can only report that I have not heard from Ira for many months since he
      inexplicably became angry over Norman Quebedeau's animated cartoons of Stephen
      S. Schwartz in http://www.stardrive.org/schwartz/ This was part of periodic
      psychodrama of the Caffe Trieste Irregulars of which Schwartz is a charter
      member. Outsiders like Einhorn take it literally and do not realize it's zany
      San Francisco Performance Theater among the Boheemed of The Barbary Left Coast.
      Schwartz is now living in Sarajevo and thinks that Ira may have been framed for
      the murder by Serbian assassins back then. Schwartz and Einhorn are in e-mail
      communication about all this. Ira was allegedly involved with Andrija Puharich
      in Beograd on Tesla's work dealing with psychotronic weaponry. Schwartz is an
      expert in similar assassinations by Stalin's Secret Police and their satellites.

      Ira also was inexplicably angry with me because he believed I did not know much
      about UFO Sightings. I am not sure about the logic of that. Ira had told me that
      someone had recently offered him money to attack my ideas on the Internet. I
      periodically pressed him to reveal the identity of the parties involved and he
      refused. This would be a reason for me to be angry with him not vice versa.
      Perhaps he was lying about that? It is puzzling for a man allegedly interested
      in the physics of consciousness who has gone on record in several, most recently
      in Dec 99 Esquire, that my theory is a major contender, to suddenly run off in a
      snit over personal matters between Stephen S. Schwartz and me he was only
      peripherally involved in? Your guess is as good as mine on the mind of Ira
      Einhorn. Suppose he is innocent, the stress Ira is under is enough to drive most
      men off balance after 20 years. Schwartz, on the other hand, has no such excuse.
      :-)

      --
      "But the real glory of science is that we can find a way of thinking such that
      the law is evident. ... For a successful technology, reality must take