RE: New Age Cargo Cult UFO Pseudo-Physics and US National Security

  • Jack Sarfatti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2002
      Typo corrected draft

      PPS Let me clarify. I am blowing the whistle on Hal's BOGUS PV NEW AGE
      CARGO CULT PSEUDO PHYSICS and that IS FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES indeed at a
      very high level of US National Security & Planetary Security. The recent
      Jane's Defence and BBC reports on Boeing's thinly disguised UFO
      propellantless propulsion "Project Grasp" shows why.

      I have no personal axe to grind against Hal Puthoff. If I sincerely thought
      his physics even had a chance of working I would defend it. I sincerely
      think Hal's effort here is bad physics. Hal is not a theoretical physicist
      of any depth and he is outside his domain of competence when it comes to
      general relativity as his inability to understand my point on local general
      coordinate covariance shows very clearly to any professional theorist. Hal's
      ability lies in more engineering physics areas.

      The fact is that Hal's zero point physics and his PV gravity physics is
      being sold as The Right Stuff by a large influential cadre of disinformation
      propagandists whose objective is to weaken American Science IMO. Given Hal's
      previous high-level USG security clearances this is a serious matter.

      Now as to my own theory of the variable /\ macro-quantum vacuum, I welcome
      the kind of close critical analysis that I have given Hal on his PV. I have
      done Hal a favor. He has let himself be used by the Cargo Cult Propagandists
      selling Snake Oil. I mean people like UFO Disclosure and their not so hidden
      agenda of cutting off America's Balls in Space!

      For the record: I am not deliberately misrepresenting Hal's PV physics for
      political purposes. That is simply a slanderous remark by Bill Page made for
      his own personal petty reasons.