Re: Ira Einhorn Movie

  • Paul Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      >From: ira-einhorn@yahoogroups.com
      >To: ira-einhorn@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [ira-einhorn] Digest Number 62
      >Date: 1 May 2002 18:19:36 -0000

      >There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      >Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Einhorn Movie
      > From: "tlscascardo" <tlscascardo@...>

      >Message: 1
      > Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 12:06:12 -0000
      > From: "tlscascardo" <tlscascardo@...>
      >Subject: Einhorn Movie
      >
      >I don't know if this is off-topic, but, once I saw a movie about this
      >true story. It was broadcasted here by the Fox Channel in two parts.
      >Unfortunately, I could see only the first one. Would anyone know
      >anything in detail about the movie? Would it be possible to get it on
      >VHS through some shopping site?
      >
      >Thanks for the information.
      >
      >Thadeu Cascardo

      The movie, THE HUNT FOR THE UNICORN KILLER, was originally broadcast on NBC.
      You may want to check their "store" on the NBC Website--I remember their
      advertising the movie for sale at the end of Part II.

      Hope this helps.

      PAUL THOMAS EVANS Columbus, OH USA, Father, Poet, Grass Widower
      ********
      "Cynic--n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as
      they ought to be." --AMBROSE BIERCE