625NASA issues warning - solar superstorm could destroy our electronics

  • DC Williams
    Apr 29, 2011

      NASA issues warning of solar superstorm 2012

      Experts on the sun are very concerned as they see the sun

      awaking from its unusually long slumber with a violence unseen

      for generations. That violence could be in the form of mammoth

      magnetic storms. Those storms hitting the Earth will be like a

      giant's fist slamming into the fragile electronic technology that

      runs the world. Hurricanes, earthquakes and tsunamis pale by

      comparison.

      “We know it is coming but we don’t know how bad it is going

      to be,” Dr Richard Fisher, the director of NASA's Heliophysics

      division, said in an interview with The Daily Telegraph. “It will

      disrupt communication devices such as satellites and car

      navigation, air travel, the banking system, our computers,

      everything that is electronic. It will cause major problems for

      the world. “

      Entire article at:

      http://tinyurl.com/665x7vj

      Fox video report with Michio Kaku:

      My comment: If power  the grid fails for an extended period,

      and nuclear power plants are unable to keep cooling

      systems working, will we have hundreds of catastrophes

      such as Japan's Fukushima?

      Prepare for what could happen.

      There are 23 nuclear reactors currently operating in the United

      States using the same General Electric Mark I design as those

       that have failed so catastrophically at Fukushima.

      The flaws cannot be fixed.

      It is time to close them, permanently. Please take a moment to

      tell that to President Obama, your Congress members, and the

      Nuclear Regulatory Commission at: