617real evidence that any free energy system exists, Thursday, October 28th History Channel

    Oct 25, 2010

      “Please show me real evidence that any free energy system exists, please!”

      For starters, please see:

      http://www.cheniere.org

      http://www.projectearth.com

      http://www.depalma.pair.com

      http://www.newenergymovement.org

      And check out results of several annual conferences COFE and about Tesla, then you can do your homework using google search and read about Nikola Tesla who already did it over 100 years ago, invented fuel-less wireless electrical system scuttled by JP Morgan because it could not be metered and sold and because of horrific weapons potential.

      See… “speaker list for the upcoming COFE4 (March 15, 2011) http://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/cofe.html . Mark your calendars for a great future energy event and expo! Lastly, if you would like to see my contributed interview to the unusual topic of ‘Ancient Aliens’ on the History Channel, featuring a 500 kV Tesla coil, it will air at 10 PM Eastern time, this Thursday, October 28th which is also supposed to reference my book, Harnessing the Wheelwork of Nature: Tesla's Science of Energy on the show. Should be interesting.”

          per
      Thomas Valone, PhD, PE
      Editor
      www.IntegrityResearchInstitute.org

      About Integrity Research Institute

      Future Energy eNews is provided as a public service from Integrity Research Institute, a Non-Profit dedicated to educating the public on eco-friendly emerging energy technologies.

      FREE copy of the 30 minute DVD "Progress in Future Energy" is available by sending an email with "Free DVD" in subject and mailing address in body.

      [note this organization promotes other kinds of less radical emerging energy technologies also]

      ----responding to: