615biowar and coming cyberattack solutions for your familiy - "something I cannot tell you about is about to happen!"

    Oct 24, 2010

      Homeland Security head Napolitano tells close friends to stock 6 months supply of food & water now !

        She tells them secretly--"something I can not tell you about is about to happen!"

        Lindsey Williams Baptist Minister to the super rich tells inside secrets of the Super Rich told to him by a terminally ill member of the Super Rich,  on Alex Jones Radio Program Oct.20.

      Recording posted online the day after at prisonplanet.com dated Oct.21,  also saying Napolitano spoke at a press release apparently on Oct.20

      fearing a cyberattack and the above quote was mentioned, starting about one minute into this recording:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p04QFOKSaI&feature=related – part two of this series, listen from the beginning of this segment

      for 2min, details of the source and context of the 6months food and water storage danger go on from 4min into it.

      http://www.infowars.com/deathbed-globalist-spills-gut-on-plan-to-destroy-america   <-- whole six part series also on youtube:

      About Russia and China pact, oil price increase to come soon wrecking more havoc driving prices way up to cripple US economy for globalist takeover

      One way to be prepared: become an eFoodsGlobal affiliate to buy and offer high quality stable non-perishable foods that are designed for

      daily use or long term storage, made from organic dehydrated all vegetarian ingredients, some with TVP fixed up mimicking meats.

      This is a new networking program that offers the same foods as advertised on Alex Jones’ website as efoodsdirect, with an incentive to join before Oct.31

      If you have not already become an eFoodsGlobal affiliate and want to check it out please visit my affiliate site link:

      http://califdavid.efoodsglobal.com/

      https://www.efoodsdirect.com/6FreeMeals.html   <-<-<- “free samples for shipping and handling costs”

      Also, posted recently, don't miss:  Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura
      Second Season (Plum Island) biolab source of lyme disease and more, moving to Kansas?! Part 1 of 4

      18 October 2010 - Examiner.com - Karen Giles
      Bio-warfare (Long Island) experiments spreading disease?

      Here is a personal solution to protect your family:

      Recommended alternative to conventional antibiotics and vaccinations: Oxysilver

      15 October 2010 - The Vatic Project - Thomas Hackey
      Secret eugenics (mass-extermination) program may be well under way!

      For free, you can get a link like mine http://www.healthyworldaffiliates.com/3629 with your own account number at

      the end, to buy at a 20% discount, a great thing that can save lives and prevent bad health and worse.

      Comparison of OxySilver to Colloidal Silver

      A new film by Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz
      PHARMAWHORES: The Showtime Sting of Penn & Teller

      13 July 2010 - Youtube - Flyby News Productions
      Dr. Leonard Horowitz and Sherri Kane
      Interviewed by Jonathan Mark on July 1, 2010
      Part 1 of interview is at above link.
      For all 6 parts, and for Bob Bowman Interview, click here!
      [Flyby News Productions, listed in alphabetical order]

      Testimonial by Jonathan Mark
      [Item 2 - July 21, 2009 Flyby News]

      - - Testimonial by Jonathan Mark for Flyby News
      [Affiliate of OxySilver]
      (my sponsor, dcw)

      I first heard of OxySilver over the Internet after watching the film documentary by Dr. Leonard Horowitz, "In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism". Dr. Horowitz is the author of the NY Times bestseller, "Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola--Nature, Accident or Intentional?"

      I contracted Lyme Disease a couple of years ago and used the conventional antibiotic Doxycycline treatment. After 19 days I began to feel my body shutting down, and stopped taking the antibiotic. I continued taking probiotics. Yet, after a while I noticed symptoms of chronic lyme disease; I read and started acting upon the advice in the book, “The Top 10 Lyme Disease Treatments: Defeat Lyme Disease with the Best of Conventional and Alternative Medicine” by Bryan Rosner. Now, I have added OxySilver to my list of preferable antibiotics. Plus, I continue taking milk thistle for liver support and take in lots of good fluids, fruits, non dairy vegetarian nourishing diet.

      I had immediate positive results from OxySilver, which ended symptoms of a long-term intestinal bug overnight with one teaspoon. Silver hydrosols were developed by NASA in the 1970’s. However, there have been mixed results from the use of silver hydrosols in colloidal silver. It works to kill germs, yes, but the concentration of this heavy metal was not always consistent and could become a health risk. OxySilver solves that problem by using less silver in a nano-solution with oxygen, which is most beneficial in fighting germs and for removal from the body. It works too as a topical solution, which knocked out infections on my fingers, and one time on my chest from what I believe was another deer tick lyme infection.

      Now is the time to consider finding alternatives to government-supported vaccinations, especially since evidence has revealed diseases have originated from laboratories and vaccination programs. This is true for Lyme disease and now for this latest Swine Flu pandemic. Dr. Adrian Gibbs, an Australia-based virologist with more than 200 scientific publications to his credit, stated that the “H1N1 (virus) last seen in 1950 after a period of non-evolution” is likely due to an escape of the virus from their laboratory.

      The consequences of this can have a wide range of possible outcomes. On the extreme edge it could take down the world financial economy, it could create havoc, martial law, loss of freedom, more of a new world disorder. Or, it could set things up for another time, hampering the immune system a little more, making great profits with human suffering paying the bill, and things could continue longer. Yet, we, as individuals are able to find an alternative for our own health. We must learn of those who we can trust by their actions, and those proven untrustworthy.

      - - OxySilver – A New Way to Fight Disease and Crazy Pharmas

      From OxySilver.com - OXYSILVER™ pioneers a new class of mineral waters providing the most powerful immune system support in healthcare history. Used daily by people who need it, or periodically whenever necessary to regain or sustain health, it can be relied upon more assuredly than any product ever developed.

      Silver hydrosols, in general, are superior powerful broad spectrum anti-microbials. They have been scientifically proven safe, effective, and life-saving in hospitals and health clinics when used sparingly according to health and environmentally-conscious recommendations. These powerful health guards provide a wide range of practical applications as alternatives to humanly toxic and environmental destructive chemical disinfectants, poisonous antibiotics, and risky vaccinations.

      OXYSILVER™ is produced through unique energetic processes using laser light, sound, and silver to electro-magnetically activate the hydrosol to deliver a 528Hz frequency of natural harmony to your body. This important harmonic is amplified by tiny, electrically-conductive, nano-sized silver particles bonded to oxygen in this water containing pure lava-heated steam harvested on the Big Island of Hawaii. 528Hz hydrosonics is fundamental to health, wellness, and all creation.

      So OXYSILVER™ delivers nature’s central defense against dis-ease hydrosonically and harmonically. This amazing new mineral water transmits vibrations to your body water from molecules made of silver covalently bonded to a multitude of oxygen atoms. This unprecendented molecule produces scientifically proven benefits without any known risks using the small amounts recommended to produce huge health and environmental advantages.

      Some people can’t imagine this, including the major corporations producing risky expensive antibiotics and intoxicating vaccines (i.e., OxySilver’s competition). But you can help save lives, and our environment, by using and distributing this new technology.

      OxySilver’s covalently bonded silver-oxygen mineral water concentrate is entirely unique. It should not be mistaken as a colloidal silver. Not even the finest silver hydrosols that, likewise, boast tiny nano-sized silver particles needed to improve health and provide protective benefits are like OxySilver. Indeed, OxySilver heralds a new generation of water-based solutions built on the excellent performance of silver colloids and nano-particle size hydrosols. Our covalently-bonded silver-oxygen molecules are a breakthrough so small they gently penetrate cell membranes complimenting nature’s ongoing immunological nurturance and sustenance of human cells at the expense of pathogens.

      OxySilver is designed to help you feel and generally perform better than ever before. The OxySilver molecules have been proven to assist the body in a variety of beneficial and remarkable ways. Key among these is the freedom from infectious diseases that are plaguing the world today.

      You too can offer others this important solution/alterative to antibiotics and vaccines:
      Healthy World Affiliates
      (Joining is free; no purchase required)
      Live long and prosper!

      David Crockett Williams

      gear2000(at)lightspeed.net

      Global Emergency Alert Response 2000

      Learning Management Systems Consultant

      OxySilver alternative to antibiotics and vaccinations

      Santa Barbara eFoods