342Passing for Black - "Ira Einhorn could pass for Black" -- Goodsister Nayer Hardin Re: Release

  • gear2000@lightspeed.net
    Sep 9, 2005
      Passing for Black, the hippie human race for peace and love...

      To Our Goodsister J. Nayer Hardin
      From Our Goodbrother David Crockett Williams
      (of Our One World Human Family by any and all names)
      9-9-05 California Twin Oaks Camp David California

      Dearest Nayer,

      Yes, I can only smile broadly and agree with you in your context that
      "Ira Einhorn could pass for Black," and I would add that so in the same
      context could America's Nelson Mandela, Leonard Peltier, "Pass for Black"!

      I am a "racially ostracized" community member myself, ostracized by friends
      and family due my commitment to my vow to devote my life exclusively
      and wholeheartedly and devotedly and mendicantly to the effective direct
      cause of true peace with harmony among all life and free natural abundance
      as paradise on Earth, unable therefore to "take care of my children and family"
      in ways they expect and I otherwise would happily fulfill with honor and ease,
      my vow on my 29th birthday symbolized by shaving my head and face as a
      self tonsuring ordination vow to my religious belief in Torahk as The One Plan
      for Paradise on Earth, to let my hair grow without cutting until this goal was
      reached, ie, paradise on earth, pure land, the land of milk and honey for all
      of Mother Earth's Children of Our Family of Life.  Consequently over the
      years I became perceived by my long hair and beard, independently of any
      other factor, as a "member" of a certain, er, "class," like a "sub-human-race,"
      called and referred to as "hippie", which is arguably different than say white
      against black racial prejudice, but very powerfully similar as a "hippie race"
      kind of victim of a "racial prejudice" worthy of acknowledgement, discussion,
      clarification, ie, "truth amnesty and reconciliation" deep consideration.

      So, maybe I could pass for black?  Certainly Leonard Peltier could.
      http://leonardpeltier.org

      Good if we can use 911 as a release date for something good.

      Your good brother of our family of life,

      David

      David Crockett Williams
      gear2000@...
      Global Emergency Alert Response 2000
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000

      Interfaith Peace Prayer Walk Bethlehem to Jerusalem Christmas 2005
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jerusalem-Peace-Walk

      Twin Oaks Camp David California -- 661-867-2877
      http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/paradise-valley.html

      A local Twin Oaks California community co-coordinator for
      The Sacred Run 2006 -- http://www.sacredrun.org
      Shellmound Peacewalk 7-25Nov05
      SF Bay Area Thanksgiving Celebration
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sacred-run

      Rainbow Family of Living Light
      (Our One World Human Family by any and all names)
      October California Regional Rainbow Family Gathering
      http://www.rainbowguide.info <-- whole kit and kaboodle