Holladay's in Iowa

  • sarajane598
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      I have researching for the Holladay family in Iowa. Mainly around
      Muscatine, Louisa, and Poweshiek. Ira Earl, Samuel married Charlet
      Elmore 17 Apr 1862 in Polk co., George W., Jonathan, Lydia who married
      Lunes Hardwick, found the family moving a lot between IN and IO.
      Robert Wiley and Hannah/Annie Holladay's children, Holladay Wiley in
      1870 Census Clear Creek Township, Jasper Co., Iowa. Eli in Muscatine
      around 1864, James Earl Holladay died 1950 in Davenport Iowa. Thank
      you for any help you can give. This is mostly from the John Holladay
      and Ann Calhoun family of Ohio.