new member

  • beer_bruintje
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2007
      Hi everybody,

      My name is Maarten van Bruinessen from The Netherlands and I'm trying
      to find one of my ancestors, her name is Johanna Elisabeth (Anna) van
      Bruinesse, born in 1872 (Amsterdam, The Netherlands).
      All I know is that she came out in September 1906 to Cedar Rapids,
      Iowa to marry her future husband mr. M. or W. Nauta, who lived at that
      time with a mr.Albada.(see Ellis Island)
      Who can help me find out, where ,when and who exactly she married and
      what happened afterwards, maybe children or when she died.
      I need all the help I can get, it's a brickwall.
      Thanks in advance.