Looking for Halboth in Iowa

  • Rebecca Malouff
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2006
      My gggGrandfather was Adam Halboth Married to Barbara Haefner. I am
      looking for information on his parents and his siblings also any info
      on Barbara would be helpful. Cannot seem to go any further back than
      him.

      Thanks so much

      Becky
    • justgenealogy
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2006
        Becky,
        Could you please give a time frame and county for your family. Have you done any census work?
        Deb

        Rebecca Malouff <onlinenewsletters@...> wrote:

        .

        Debra L. Stiff Monsive
        Cottage Grove, OR  97424

      • Rebecca Malouff
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2006
          --- In Iowa_Genealogy_Group@yahoogroups.com, justgenealogy
          <tomdebmon@...> wrote:

          > Becky,
          > Could you please give a time frame and county for your family.
          Have you done any census work?
          > Deb
          >
          >Deb, here is more information:

          Adam Halboth b. June 11, 1830 d. March 28,1901. Born in Germany came
          to USA 1849 - Died in Odebolt SAC Iowa.

          Married about 1853

          Wife Barbara Haefner (Hefner?) b June 19, 1834 in Germany Died
          March 2, 1911 In Odebolt SAC Iowa

          Children:

          Adam Lewis Halboth
          Henrietta Halboth
          Josie Halboth
          Fred Halboth
          Rosa Halboth
          Julius Halboth

          Ben Halboth

          Thanks - Becky
        • justgenealogy
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2006
            Have you located your Adam & Barbara Halboth and family on all the census since 1850?