bishop family

  • blueyedbabydoll2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
      hi im trying to find any imfo on the bishop family. my step father was
      john a bisop.his family was from Des Moines area.he was raised by a
      lady with the last name warner.
    • geraldine cammarn
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2005
        on my mom side there are bishop there name are
        George bishop - Myrtle bishop do you have the hedrick on your side please
        email i will try to help you out to patsy

        blueyedbabydoll2004 <blueyedbabydoll2004@...> wrote:
        hi im trying to find any imfo on the bishop family. my step father was
        john a bisop.his family was from Des Moines area.he was raised by a
        lady with the last name warner.

        Yahoo! Shopping