My Iowa related Brick Walls

  • Lila Desatoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      These are my Iowa related brick walls. Anyone have any answers or
      even clues for me?

      Francis Lease (name he was known by on my father's birth certificate
      1905)
      Frank Lamont (name on his headstone 1954)
      born Dec 22, 1880, Illinois
      husband(?) of Ella Julia Hayden born Feb 9, 1888, Iowa
      was living in Gas City, Kansas in August 1905.

      Maria (Mariah) Pierce born 1816, Ohio died Feb 8, 1894 Franklin Twp,
      Linn, Iowa
      married to Nathaniel Hayden born Oct 10, 1815, Pennsylvania.
      married bef. 1840 in Ohio.

      James Bennett and wife ?
      parents of Julia A. Bennett born Dec 1855, Iowa
      wife of Cornelius Theodore Burgess born Jun 14, 1852, Dresden,
      Yates, NY
      according to the 1880 census for Julia, they were both born in NY.

      ? Beach and ?
      parents of Catherine Mariah Beach born Mar 12, 1809, Fairfield Co.,
      CT
      wife of Derrick Gerret Barkalow born Feb 20, 1806 in Warren Co., OH
      (Derrick & Catherine) married March 3, 1830
      Derrick died and is buried in Overman Cemetery, Atalissa, Iowa

      ? Froelich and wife ?
      parents of Lydia A. Froelich born abt. 1825, New York
      wife of Rosalvo King Riddle born abt. 1823, Batavia, Genessee, NY
      according to the 1880 census (Iowa City, Cedar Co., Iowa) for Lydia,
      her parents were both born in NY.

      ? Doty and wife Catherine ?
      parents of Oranna L. Doty born Nov 7, 1863, Iowa
      wife of Edward Everett Riddle born Sep 15, 1860, Iowa
      (Edward & Oranna) married Sep 1, 1880 Muscatine Co., Iowa

      Thanks,
      Lila