RE: [Iowa_Genealogy_Group] Digest Number 12

  • Victoria Hobbs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2005
      Helo all;
      I am looking for information on the Shannon Family in Appanosa County.
      Rhoda, Julia, Elizabeth Shannon Judson (died 1850) Louisa Jane Shannon
      Judson. Louisa and Elizabeth married the same man (Henry)Smith Judson. I
      need to know What cemeterys are near Taylor Township, Unionville Iowa Post
      Office.
      Here is what I know in 1880 Rhoda who was 66 was keeping house she was
      living with her daughter Julia A. Shannon who was at home . They lived in
      dwelling 115 and were the 113 family to be enumerated. Her other daughter
      Elizabeth was dead for about 30 years, Smith Judson and Louisa Jane Shannon
      had moved to Kansas quite a few years ago. How did they live what did they
      do ? Were there other children ? SOns ? Other daughters.

      Has anyone been working on this family or a related family ? Is anyone
      working on Rhoda Judson

      Best Wishes;

      Tori

      Victoria Hobbs

      316-871-4753 Cell

      victoria_hobbs@...

      Arbonne...

      Pure, Swiss, Results!

      Developed in Switzerland,

      Made in the U.S.A

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0519-2, 05/12/2005
      Tested on: 5/14/05 12:11:34 AM