New Member

  • mikeharman491
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      Hi Group. I am Mike Harman I live in SW. Missouri, I am seeking
      information on ALL Harman/Harmon lines and most especially those
      families that were in and around Keokuk, Van Buren,and Jefferson
      Counties in Iowa 1840 to about 1950. Also looking for ALL decendents
      of these families. Henry b. 1802 Tenn. d. 1860 Jefferson Co. was my
      ggrandfather. Any help greatly appreciated. I have set up a group for
      ALL Harman Harmon family researchers and will send an invitation upon
      request. Thanks again, Mike Harman