You've been invited to Multiply

  • geraldine cammarn (via Multiply)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010
      Check out my Multiply site

      I set up a Multiply site with my pictures, videos and blog and I want
      to add you as my friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
      Multiply! Once you join, you can also create your own site and share
      anything you want, with anyone you want.

      Here's the link:
      http://multiply.com/si/1rI72erjANj74yLUqjSxbg

      Thanks,
      geraldine

      Stop e-mails, view our privacy policy, or report abuse:
      http://multiply.com/bl/1rI72erjANj74yLUqjSxbg
      We haven't added your email address to any lists, nor will we share it
      with anyone at any time.
      Copyright 2010 Multiply
      6001 Park of Commerce Blvd, Boca Raton, FL