Join me on Facebook

  • Patsy Cammarn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      Facebook
      facebook
      Patsy Cammarn has:
      152 friends
      7 photos
      1 note
      10 wall posts
      5 groups
      Join me on Facebook
      I have started using Happy Farkle, an application on Facebook, and I think you would like it too. Facebook is a website that lets you connect with your friends, share photos, use applications and more.
      Thanks,
      Patsy
      Other people you may know on Facebook:
      Charles SawyerCharles Sawyer
      Already have an account? Add this email address to your account.
      Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303